become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gaming/Regulation
Arts and Entertainment
California Gambling Control Commission
- Regulates all aspects of California gambling, including Indian casinos and public cardrooms.
Connecticut Division of Special Revenue
- Regulates all aspects of Connecticut gambling including Indian casinos, charitable gaming, greyhound racing and off-track betting.
Directorate of Offshore Gaming
- Regulatory body responsible for overseeing Internet gaming industry for Antigua and Barbuda.
Illinois Gaming Board
- Assures the integrity of riverboat gambling in Illinois through the regulatory oversight of casino operations and the licensing of suppliers and employees of riverboat gambling operations.
Indiana Gaming Commission
- Licenses and regulates riverboat gambling in Indiana.
Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- Oversight body of Canadian Mohawk tribe offering regulatory and ISP services to online gambling businesses.
Louisiana Gaming Control Board
- State agency regulating riverboats, land-based casinos and racetracks.
Michigan Gaming Control Board
- Regulates Detroit casinos, their suppliers and employees, and oversees the state's Native American casinos.
Mississippi Gaming Commission
- Regulates casinos and charitable gaming in the state.
Missouri Gaming Commission
- Ensures that casino games are conducted fairly, according to their rules and with full disclosure.
National Indian Gaming Commission
- The United States regulatory agency responsible for overseeing Indian gaming.
Nevada Gaming Control Board
- State regulatory agency news, links and exclusion/ejection list of banned individuals.
New Jersey Casino Control Commission
- Panel charged with regulating New Jersey's casinos.
Puyallup Tribal Gaming Regulatory Office
- Agency responsible for regulation of gaming activity on Puyallup Tribal Land Find instructions for licensing and contacting the Commission.
Regulatory Management Counselors, P.C. (RMC)
- RMC assists businesses in navigating the legislative, regulatory and licensing systems governing the commercial and tribal casino industries.
South Dakota Commission on Gaming
- Regulates horseracing and gaming in the City of Deadwood and on Indian reservations.
Washington State Gambling Commission
- Regulates all aspects of Washington gambling including Indian casinos and public cardrooms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2014 at 21:45:06 UTC -