become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gaming/Organizations
Arts and Entertainment
American Gaming Association
- Addresses federal legislative and regulatory issues affecting the casino industry, such as taxation, travel and tourism.
Arizona Indian Gaming Association (AIGA)
- Established by Arizona tribal leaders, the Association is committed to advancing the lives of Indian peoples – economically, socially, and politically – so Indian tribes in Arizona can achieve their goal of self-reliance.
Association of British Bookmakers (ABB)
- The UK's leading trade association for off-course bookmakers whose members operate over 7,000 betting shops.
Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM)
- An international trade association representing manufacturers of electronic gaming devices, systems, and components for the gaming industry.
Australasian Casino Association
- Represents the Australian and New Zealand casino industry at a government and a community level.
Australasian Gaming Council (AGC)
- An Australian national body that aims to support a sustainable gambling industry providing entertainment and economic benefits while promoting gambling education and responsible gambling measures.
California Gaming Association
- Represents licensed card club casinos throughout the golden state.
California Nations Indian Gaming Association (CNIGA)
- An organization comprised of federally-recognized tribal governments in California dedicated to protecting the sovereign right of Indian tribes to have gaming on federally-recognized Indian lands
Canadian Gaming Association
- An association whose membership is open to all companies and organizations involved in Canada’s gaming entertainment industry
Casino Association of Indiana (CAI)
- An organization focused on ethics and integrity in promoting and protecting the interests of the Indiana casino gaming entertainment Industry through advocacy, communications and education in the areas of regulation, public relations and education, responsible gaming and legislation.
Casino Association of Louisiana
- Trade organization of Louisiana casino operators and casino industry professionals.
Casino Association of South Africa (CASA)
- Represents the interests of the legal casino gaming industry in South Africa in the evolution of good public policy and good governance in respect of the casino industry.
Colorado Gaming Association
- Promotes a profitable and responsible gaming industry in the state of Colorado.
Community Gaming Association (CGA)
- A New Zealand association of gambling operators responsible for community fundraising and for distributing funds raised under the gambling act and associated regulations.
Curacao Internet Gaming Association (CIGA)
- An association dedicated to the industry of internet and online gaming in Curacao comprising both operators companies organizations providing support activities to operators.
European Casino Association (ECA)
- Represents the interests of over 1.000 casinos and their employees across Europe by providing a focal point on casino matters for casino operators and EU and national policy makers and stakeholders.
European Gaming and Amusement Federation
- Represents the European amusement and gaming industry at the EU level and contributes to the creation of a healthy business and legal environment in the EU for the gaming sector. endeavours to stay abreast of any European policy developments Committee which advises the General Assembly on all matters requiring to be considered. The overall mission of the Federation is to
Gaming & Leisure Association of Ireland (GLAI)
- A trade association that represents the interests of Irish gaming clubs who provide casino-like services by working towards regulation and providing advice on best practice gleaned from regulated jurisdictions.
Gaming Standards Association (GSA)
- An international trade association representing manufacturers, suppliers, and operators that facilitates the identification, definition, development, promotion, and implementation of open standards to enable innovation, education, and communication in the gaming industry.
Gaming Technologies Association
- A representative body for Australian gaming machine technology suppliers dedicated to the success of our members and the national gaming industry through policy leadership and industry advocacy.
Great Plains Indian Gaming Association
- A voluntary association composed of 24 federally recognized Tribal Nations in the great plains region including North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa.
Illinois Casino and Gaming Association
- Organization representing the Illinois state riverboat gaming industry.
Interactive Gaming Council (IGC)
- International trade association committed to the advancement of the interactive gambling industry.
International Masters of Gaming Law
- Non-profit association of gaming attorneys, gaming regulators and gaming executives.
Iowa Gaming Association
- An association comprised of commercial riverboat and racetrack casinos across Iowa that promotes the positive economic impact the gaming industry has on the state.
Korea Casino Association
- An official body recognized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism whose purpose of promoting and developing the casino industry in Korea. .
Malta Remote Gaming Council (MRGC)
- The council includes all stakeholders in the remote gaming industry in Malta including licensed operators, data carriers, Internet service providers, lawyers and professional services providers organized to provide feedback to the Maltese licensing authority.
Minnesota Indian Gaming Association (MIGA)
- Helps member tribes in Minnesota exchange information, address shared concerns, and educate the public, media and elected officials on tribal gaming and other issues of importance to tribal governments
Mississippi Gaming & Hospitality Association
- Promotes the interests of the Mississippi gaming tourism industry and its employees.
Missouri Gaming Association
- Promotes the benefits of casino gaming in Missouri.
Montana Gaming Group
- An organization that conducts research and disseminates helpful information to the Montana gaming businesses, their employees, the public and government officials.
National Association for Gambling Studies
- Australian organization promoting discussion and research into all areas of gambling activity.
National Association of Casino Party Operators (NAPCO)
- A professional organization in the United States whose members specialize in casino parties and casino themed events.
National Indian Gaming Association
- An association of Indian Nations in the United States and others representing organizations, tribes and businesses engaged in tribal gaming enterprises with the purpose of advancing the lives of Indian peoples economically, socially and politically.
Nevada Resort Association
- Represents the Nevada gaming and resort industry and provides information, perspective and industry insight for decision makers throughout the state.
New York Gaming Association
- Advocates for and advances the interests of the state's nine racetrack casinos located at harness and thoroughbred racing venues.
North American Gaming Regulators Association
- An organization of federal, state, local, tribal and provincial agencies responsible for gaming regulation in North America..
Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association (OIGA)
- An organization of Indian Nations and other non-voting associate members representing organizations, tribes and businesses engaged in tribal gaming enterprises in Oklahoma.
Ontario Charitable Gaming Association (OCGA)
- An association advocating for the interests of charities and non-profit organizations that raise charitable funds through bingo and other forms of charitable gaming in Ontario.
Recreational Gaming Association of Washington (RGA)
- An organization focused on encouraging and protecting the right of responsible commercial card room establishments to operate equally, legitimate and lawful entertainment businesses in the state of Washington.
Remote Gambling Association (RGA)
- A trade association whose members are licensed to provide remote gambling services in Europe that is committed to promoting a regulated and non-discriminatory environment for responsible licensed operators in the world's remote gambling markets.
Sports Betting Integrity (ESSA)
- Established by leading regulated sports betting operators to monitor for suspicious betting patterns and to work with other stakeholders to address betting related match-fixing.
Washington Indian Gaming Association
- An organization of tribal government leaders of federally recognized Tribes in the state of Washington whose purpose is to advance the lives of Indian peoples economically, socially and politically.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2016 at 22:08:03 UTC -