become an editor
the entire directory
only in Designers/Haute_Couture
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Business: Arts and Entertainment: Fashion: Designers: Haute Couture
Arts: Design: Fashion: People
This category in other languages:
- Summary and flash presentation of Laurent Mercier's final collection for the label.
- History of label and profiles of Coco Chanel and current creative director, Karl Lagerfeld. Image gallery of collections and boutique locations.
- USA. Designs high end dresses, special occasion and bridal gowns, evening suits, cocktail dresses and bridal gowns.
- Designer John Galliano's collection offered for view in both image gallery and video formats.
- Flash image gallery of collections and archives with collection inspirations and biographical information.
- Designer biography and list of work for film industry. Flash photo gallery offers detail shots and a short description for each look.
- Flash images of the collection with captions listing media and textile details.
- Designer profile and history, collection presentation gallery, and contact information provided.[May not work in all browsers].
- Image gallery of collections for the house, news and history of the label, and founding designer's profile.
Jean Paul Gaultier
- Flash gallery with captions detailing textiles. Biographical information and links to ad campaigns also offered.
- Spain. Virtual platform for Spanish fashion designers. Virtual catwalks. Collection shows. Directory of designers. English and Spanish.
- Biography, licenses, and designs of the man who eventually was reinstated after having his Syndicale membership revoked in 1959 for showing his collection in a French department store.
- Collection galleries, press, profile, and Scherrer Haute Couture presentation calendar.
- Couturier offers collections flashback, answers questions, and details his involvement with fragrances development.
- Flash galleries of the Russian designer's collections with textiles and collaboration information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:35:09 PM EDT -