become an editor
the entire directory
only in Swine/Associations
Agriculture and Forestry
Open Directory - Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Swine: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Berkshire Association
- US national registry for the Berkshire breed of pigs. Includes organization information, news, and information for producers.
Arkansas Pork Producers Association
- Provides organizational structure and avenues of service which our membership can promote pork as the Meat of Choice in the 21st century.
Australian Pork Limited
- APL is a producer-owned company combining policy, research and development, marketing and export under one body.
British Pig Association
- The official breed society in the UK maintaining the Herd Books of pedigree breeds. Provides information on each breed, local clubs, shows and events.
Canadian Centre for Swine Improvement
- Provides details of the National Improvement Program which provides farmers with the necessary information to make breeding program decisions, with links to many other resources.
Canadian Pork Council
- This organization provides a voice for hog producers in Canada. Provides information on the council, the pork industry and the provincial member associations.
- Canada's Swine Breeders Association.
Certified Pedigree Swine
- Registry of the Poland China, Chester White, and Spotted breeds in the United States. Features forms, publications, calendar, history, and show and sale results.
European Pig Producers
- A technical, social and economic forum for pig raisers in Europe.
Gloucestershire Old Spots Pig Breeders Club
- Provides news and information on the breed, a photograph gallery, the breed standard and information on the club, its membership and forum.
Iowa Pork Producers Association
- Provides leadership in areas related to the industry in order to enhance Iowa pork producers' opportunity, profit, success and stewardship.
National Pork Board
- The home for information about the pork checkoff system and checkoff-funded activities.
National Pork Producers Council
- National Pork Producers Council focuses on the legislative and public policy issues for its members. Based in Washington, D.C., the NPPC develops strategy and is the primary liaison for pork producers with Congress, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and other regulatory agencies.
National Swine Registry
- Registry for the Yorkshire, Hampshire, Duroc, and Landrace breeds. Services include litter registrations, performance pedigrees, breed promotion, and marketing assistance.
The New Zealand Kunekune Association's
- The Association aims to ensure the preservation of the Kunekune pig by encouraging breeding and providing information to Kunekune owners.
New Zealand Pig Breeders Association
- Information about the association and breeds within New Zealand.
- Organization working on behalf of Saskatchewan pork producers to ensure the sustainability of the industry. Includes information on research, production, nutrition, industry development and educational resources.
Wyoming Pork Producers Council
- The WPPC is interested in education, agriculture and economics of pork production.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 17, 2008 at 15:03:11 UTC -