the entire directory
only in Livestock/Swine
Agriculture and Forestry
Open Directory - Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Swine
Supplies and Equipment
Business: Food and Related Products: Meat and Seafood: Pork
Home: Cooking: Meat: Pork
Recreation: Pets: Pigs
Science: Agriculture: Animals: Mammals: Pigs
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Artiodactyla: Suidae
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Swine
Shopping: Food: Meat: Pork
This category in other languages:
- Extensive information on swine production, including various free research papers and regular updates.
Canadian Swine Exporters Association
- This organization aims to assist the Canadian swine industry promote and market Canadian swine genetics worldwide.
- Provides information on this on-farm food safety program for Canadian hog producers developed by the Canadian Pork Council.
Iowa Pork Industry Center
- Works to promote efficient pork production technologies in Iowa, maintain Iowa's pork industry leadership and strengthen rural development efforts.
National Hog Farmer
- Focuses on management practices and research information to keep hog/pork producers competitive.
National Swine Improvement Federation
- This organization aims to encourage research, development, and use of scientifically-based genetic improvement programs and associated practices for the efficient production of high quality pork.
- The Ontario Pork Producers’ Marketing Board regulates the pork industry in Ontario. Provides information on its programs, research and news for producers, consumers and educators.
The Pig Planet
- Provides information on showpigs available across the country and also provides tips, discussion groups, forums, resources and contests.
- Provides a portal on global pig production, supplying practical information and up to date news to the international pig industry.
- Business magazine for professional pork producers.
- Information site for the global pig industry and platform for Whole Hog twice monthly newsletter.
- Global hub for information on pigs, hogs and swine, updated daily. Includes over 2000 articles from managing health and treating disease through reproduction and waste management. Also provides daily news, links and features plus employment and events message boards, discussion forum.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 5:45:07 AM EDT -