become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sheep/Lamb,_Wool,_and_Sheep_Products
Agriculture and Forestry
Lamb, Wool, and Sheep Products
Australian Wool Testing Authority, Ltd.
- Largest wool testing organisation in the world. Topics include: objective measurement for wool specification and wool trading, services and fees, press releases, current issues and development.
The Australian Woolgrower
- Australian association for wool producers.
British Wool Marketing Board
- Currently funded by approximately 80,000 registered sheep farmers, the board centrally arranges the collection, grading, sales and promotion of almost all the fleece wool grown in Britain.
Canadian Co-operative Wool Growers Home Page
- This site is the homepage of a company that collects, grades, measures and markets wool. Merchandise, links and information are available at the site.
Elders Livestock & Wool
- An Australian site providing up to date wool market commentary, wool sales roster, daily wool prices, and advice on selling options.
Glossary of Wool Terms
- Fact sheet providing brief definitions of terms used for wool. From the Colorado State University.
Grades and Lengths of Wool (PDF)
- Information for the sheep producer to help recognize the needs of the mills and the spectrum of prices offered for wool. (PDF Format)
Lazerline - Wool & EMD Scanning
- A family owned company offering laser testing of wool and lamb muscle. Located in Peterborough, South Australia.
MacAusland's Woollen Mills Ltd.
- Family owned and operated business located in PEI, CA, providing custom spinning and weaving. List of products and services and information about the mill.
Montana State University Extension Sheep Program
- Market reports, fact sheets and research.
- Dedicated to the promotion of mutton. Provides detailed production information for farmers, abattoirs and butchers. Buying and recipe ideas for restaurants and lists of where to buy/eat mutton.
National Lamb Feeders Association
- The NFLA is a non-profit organization whose primary purpose is to promote, encourage and improve the production of lambs and sheep.
NZ Wool Testing Authority
- Sampling, testing and certification service - fleece measurement on individual animals, core testing of greasy and scoured wool, staple length measurement on greasy wool, fibre length on scoured wool.
- An association of small Oregon family farms and fiber artists, offering products from sheep, alpacas, goats, rabbits, and other fiber animals.
Primaries of WA Pty Ltd.
- Western Australian wool and livestock brokers. Providing interactive online services to registered clients and overseas wool buyers.
Summit Creek Natural Lamb
- A fully-integrated lamb company. Growers in the Rocky Mountains take great pride in raising American lamb.
- A commercial supplier of lamb. Features recipes, nutritional data, and information about their products.
- Delivering services to improve wool quality, sheep production and efficiency in New Zealand.
Yocom-McColl Wool Testing Labs
- Independently owned, commercial wool testing lab located in Denver, Colorado since 1964. Test raw wool for yield and fiber diameter. Includes information to help you understand micron reports.
Lamb, Wool, and Sheep Products
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 17:25:10 UTC -