become an editor
the entire directory
only in Livestock/News_and_Media
Agriculture and Forestry
News and Media
Farrier and Horseshoeing
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: News and Media
Health: Animal: Veterinary Medicine: Publications
This category in other languages:
Ag Youth Magazine
- Provides information about agricultural events and success stories about youth in agriculture.
- Provides cattle market information and analysis, employment information, chat, and news.
Animal Health Publications
- A series of animal health manuals and on-line resources written by veterinarians for dog, cat, and horse owners, as well as beef and cattle ranchers, and dairy producers.
Backwoods Home Magazine
- Practical ideas and articles on self-reliant living, your homestead, livestock husbandry, building, alternative energy, gardening, and farming.
Bio-Ag Consultants & Distributors Inc. Info/Newsletters.
- Agricultural natural products for sustainable organic farming and nutrition for livestock - crop production
- A group of weekly farm newspapers dedicated to full-time farmers.
- Offering pages to members; usually horse related businesses, particularly breeders and trainers.
Farm Watch Dog
- Oklahoma agriculture news.
Livestock Industry News - Topix
- News on the livestock industry continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Weekly publication for the livestock industry aimed at the commercial producer.
New Agriculturist on-line
- New Agriculturist online provides an update on the latest news and developments in tropical agriculture for a global audience. Also a summary of training courses and conferences for agriculturists. 'As a platform to exchange, and air opinions in the agricultural field, the New Agriculturist is hard to beat'. (UK)
The Official Quarter Pony e-mail Group
- The Official Quarter Pony e-mail Group of the International Quarter Pony Association. Open to the public. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join.
Purple Circle Magazine
- America's youth livestock publication.
Ranch & Rural Living Magazine
- The Texas resource for livestock producers and ranchers of goats, sheep and cattle emphasizing land issues, including private property rights and water use and ownership rights.
- Presents a view of the west from those that live there and the effects to them by those not living or working there.
- The Smallholder began in about 1910 for small farmers, allotment holders and gardeners. Interestingly many of the articles are similar issues and subjects to those of today. (UK)
Tri-State Livestock News
- Offers news selected for stockmen and agribusiness; focuses on western and midwestern US states.
Western Livestock Journal and Properties
- The prime choice in livestock news.
- News about the livestock industry, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2016 at 6:24:05 UTC -