become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cut_Flowers_and_Greens/Associations
Agriculture and Forestry
Cut Flowers and Greens
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Horticulture: Associations
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Horticulture: Ornamentals: Associations
Business: Consumer Goods and Services: Floral: Associations
Association of Floral Importers of Florida (AFIF)
- Miami-based group advocating floral import trade issues. Details industry statistics and describes efforts with Customs and Border Patrol (CBP), the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Agriculture Quarantine Inspection (AQI).
Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers (ASCFG)
- Provides networking and educational opportunities for specialty growers. Details membership information, publications, research foundation grants and includes a searchable directory.
California Cut Flower Commission (CCFC)
- Non-profit grower group formed to promote California-grown cut flowers and foliages. Includes news and events, searchable database of products, links to members, and large collection of articles for consumers and florists.
Flower Association of Queensland Inc. (FAQI)
- Trade group of Queensland, Australia growers, wholesalers, and shippers. Details publications, research, education, and promotion activities and includes list of members.
Flower Council of Holland
- Marketing and sales promotion organization for the Dutch floricultural sector and its products. Details current programs and trends reports for wholesaler, garden centers, florists and mass market retailers. [English, Dutch, German]
- Representative body for the Victorian Flower Growers, the largest producers of cut flowers in Australia. Includes list of members, marketplace and calendar of events.
Hawaii Orchid Growers Association
- A non-profit alliance of professional cut and potted orchid growers that supports marketing, research and educational projects. Includes member directory and conference information.
International Protea Association (IPA)
- Provides information and resources on aspects of the production of plants, plantation management, post-harvest care and registration of cultivar names. Includes membership, research scholarships, journal and biennial conference details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 26, 2011 at 7:24:04 UTC -