become an editor
the entire directory
only in Horticulture/Edible_Fungi
Agriculture and Forestry
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Mushrooms and Wild Foods
Home: Cooking: Fruits and Vegetables: Mushrooms
Recreation: Food: Wild Foods: Fungi
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife: Mushrooms
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Edible Fungi
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi
Science: Biology: Mycology
Shopping: Food: Produce: Mushrooms
This category in other languages:
Angel Valley Farm
- Organic and dried shiitake mushrooms for consumer and commercial uses.
Calugi Tartufi and Funghi
- Producers and distributors of truffles, mushrooms and other allied products. Company profile and product details. Italy.
- Harvests wild mushrooms, the edulis boletus also known as porcini. Supplies them fresh, dehydrated, frozen and in brine.
Mushroom Growers' Newsletter
- News of the mushroom industry, marketing opportunities, events, recipes, growing information and books. The focus is specialty mushrooms like shiitake, oyster, maitake, reishi.
Phillips Mushroom Farms
- Third generation family-owned farm, growing and packaging a wide variety of specialty mushrooms. Also featuring prepared mushroom products and food ingredients, and an on-line gift shop.
- Produces and distributes mushroom spawn and fresh mushrooms.
Wild Mushroom Hotline
- Bi-weekly summary of wild mushroom harvest in Pacific Northwest, including pricing for US and Japanese markets and commentary on weather.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2007 at 17:15:01 UTC -