become an editor
the entire directory
only in Forestry/Fire_Fighting
Agriculture and Forestry
Business: Business Services: Fire and Security: Fire: Fire Fighting Equipment
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services: Fire Fighting
- Aerial forest fire suppression. List of equipment.
Anchor Point Group
- A wildfire management consulting firm specializing in services related to wildland fire and ecosystem management issues.
British Columbia - Ministry of Forestry
- Information on many aspects of forest fires. Down loadable movies of fighting fires are also available.
Bullard Safety Equipment
- Specializing in helmets and gear for forest fire fighters.
California Interagency Hotshot Crews
- Wildland Firefighting site that provides information on safety, training, and technical issues to be shared within the Hotshot community.
The Campbell Prediction System
- Site features a practical system that is in use in the US, Spain and Canada. This system is used to know when and where the fire behavior will change.
Deschutes River Manufacturing, LLC
- Manufacturer of the Rookie portable, motorized fire hose rollers for industrial, municipal and wildland firefighting applications.
- Tools and training for wildfire, forest fire and fire storm management, prevention and control.
Field Support Services
- Factory authorized Bambi Bucket repair station and authorized suppliers in the U.S. of SEI Industries Fireflex products, Oasis tanks, Heliwell rigid wall tanks, Fireflex Low Profile and Forestry tanks, and back pack pumps.
Firestorm Wildland Fire Suppression Inc.
- Provides various governmental agencies, private industries and private landowners with professional, fully equipped, trained work force, and fire suppression crews.
Forest Protection Limited
- Provides services and aircrafts for fire, vegetation and pest management, airborne weather collection, aerial granular spreading, surveys, DGPS/GIS mapping, aerial photography and inspections.
- Aerial application equipment including firefighting systems designed for helicopters.
Jaeco Fire and Safety Supply
- Full line distributor of industrial safety, firefighting equipment and supplies.
- Based on the Missoula Ranger District of the Lolo National Forest in Missoula, Montana, they are one of the original national Hot Shot crews.
The Mallory Company
- Offers fire, safety, and forestry products.
Maryland Wildland Fire Crew
- The unofficial site of the Maryland Wildland Fire Crew. A source of news, links, and pictures for anyone interested in the crew.
National Firefighter Corporation
- Wildland fire fighting equipment.
National Historic Lookout Register
- The purpose of the NHLR is to recognize both active and inactive fire towers and ground lookouts.
National Smokejumper Association
- Provides a roster of current and former smokejumpers and preserves the history of aerial fire management for smokejumpers and others associated with wildland firefighting.
- Manufacturer of industrial, municipal and forestry hose. Information about hoses and couplings.
Obadiahs Wildfire Fighters
- Provides specialized equipment and services for disaster relief, reclamation, and rehabilitation.
The Pack Shack Inc.
- Offers wildland firefighters packs, duffels and other accessories.
- Manufactures portable fire suppression units, including conventional and CAF system skid units, brush trucks and tankers, and custom fire and rescue boats.
PetroSafe Technologies, Inc.
- A source for industrial safety, fire protection and emergency response training and consulting services. Also offers fire and rescue equipment and apparatus.
Redding Interagency Hotshot Crew
- Official U.S. Forest Service site of one of its three developmental training Hotshot Crews. Program emphasis is concentrated fireline leadership training.
Rock Hill Fire Corporation
- A professional wildland and urban interface fire suppression corporation with resource bases in Duluth, MN and Story, WY.
- Manufacturer of industrial-strength fabric and pumping products for the aviation, fire suppression, environmental management, and remote site logistics industries.
- The official facts about Smokey.
Storm King Mountain Technologies
- Provides protective equipment, fire curtains, fire shelters and thermal insulating products to wildland firefighters.
The Supply Cache, Inc.
- Gear for wildland fire fighters including packs, helmets, gloves, books, and software.
USDA Forest Service
- Fire fighting jobs with the US Forest Service.
Wildfire Truck & Equipment Sales, Ltd.
- Arlington, Texas dealer of Brushtruck firefighting vehicles and firefighting supplies.
- Current wildland fire information, along with wildland fire photos, wildfire news, job vacancies, and firefighter training information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 11:15:08 UTC -