become an editor
the entire directory
only in Forestry/Consulting
Agriculture and Forestry
Open Directory - Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Forestry: Consulting
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Consulting
Society: Law: Services: Expert Witnesses: Forestry
This category in other languages:
Barnes & Associates, Inc.
- An Oregon-based firm providing full-service forestry advice throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Carolina Forestry, Inc.
- Full service consulting forestry company located in Raleigh, NC. Together with Trademark Properties, Inc., offers a combination of services.
Central Kentucky Forest Management
- Provides consulting, timber sale administration, appraisals, forest management planning, and expert witness testimony.
Clark Forestry Consulting
- An Illinois-based company with offices in the United States and Thailand, offering worldwide services including project planning and management, and technical advice for both urban and forest situations.
Colorado Forest Management
- Provides information related to forestry consulting services provided for Colorado forests.
- Offers marketing a management solution to the wood industry. Includes profile, activities, strategies, services, pricing and contact information.
D. A. White
- Arborist offering consulting services for horticulture, landscaping, urban forestry, gardening and the design arts. Includes profile, online inquiries, and articles.
Dean Forestry Services
- Services to the landowner including timber marketing, management and appraisals. Meridian, Miss.
Forest Engineering Inc.
- Oregon company which specializes in forest operations and logging engineering which can design and implement a variety of techniques which allow forestry operations to meet physical, economic, and environmental goals.
Forestry and Wildlife Management Services
- Florida company offering forestry, timber and wildlife management services aimed at improving profitability whilst protecting the environment.
- Official United Kingdom government site for the forestry commission. Industry news and research information for the forest industry.
Forestry Service Group
- Offers support services for certifications, management plans, tree inventory, mapping, biomass projects, plantation developments, ecotourism, technology, and training courses. Page includes portfolio and photo gallery.
Forever Green, Inc.
- Delivering qualified forestry consulting experience in North and Central Alabama's forestry industry to earn the most from your timber investment.
Global Forestry Service Inc
- Solution provider for forestry companies and timber traders in meeting requirement for forest management and chain of custody certification and legal compliance through third party auditing and verification.
Groupe McNeil inc.
- A Quebec-based forestry engineering and consulting firm. The web site is bilingual (English/French) and gives full details of the various services offered.
Gyekis Forest Management Service
- Pennsylvania consultant forestry firm specializing in timber management and land stewardship planning.
Hancock Timber Resource Group
- The world's largest timberland manager for institutional investors, serving both domestic and non-United States investors. Includes a useful 'educate me' section.
Hawkins and Associates, Inc.
- Timber consulting and project management company from Montana offering: cruising and appraisal, feasibility studies and business plans, harvest management, technical investigations. Operates worldwide, with particular focus on Latin America.
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC
- New Jersey company specialising in the conservation, preservation and management of trees and landscapes. Site gives details of services, including large tree transplanting, trees and construction, and expert testimony services.
Holmsen Forestry Ltd.
- Canadian company providing forestry appraisal and services world wide to clients in industry, governments, legal and financial institutions.
- Increasing the value of forest properties for landowners and investors through planning and management, investment, acquisition, and applied research.
International Forestry Consultants, Inc.
- Providing professional forestry and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) mapping services to clients throughout the western United States and Alaska. The company is based in Kirkland, Washington.
Jackson & Prochnau, Inc.
- An Oregon company which provides forestry, management, engineering and surveying services to the timber industry in the western United States and Russia. The primary focus is timber cruising and forestland inventory, they also have a long history of timberland appraising, timberland management and forest engineering.
Jake Maier Forestry
- Provides range of professional forestry services and are registered in the State of Maine.
LTS International Ltd
- Scotland-based international consultants and project managers in integrated forest development, natural resource management and biodiversity conservation.
McKinley and Lanier Forest Resources
- Providing Quality Forestry Consulting Services to Landowners for over 25 years. A leader in the forest industry, McKinley and Lanier Forest Resources, Inc. is committed to responsible forestry.
New Growth Forestry LLC
- Foresters providing advice on timber sales and forest management for Ohio, Kentucky and west Virginia.
Northwest Management Inc
- A consulting forestry firm serving Idaho, Eastern Washington, Northeast Oregon, and Western Montana. Serving forest landowner needs in timber management, appraisals, harvesting, fire management, wildfire control, and prescribed burning.
Olympic Resource Management
- North American timberland management and forestry consulting firm operating in western United States and British Columbia. They own or manage more than 600,000 acres of timberland and development property.
- This English company offers expertise in training, policy development and capacity building for sustainable forest management and certification.
Resource Management Service, Inc.
- The largest privately held forest management and consulting firm in the United States whose clients include individuals, trusts and corporations. Includes back issues of their quarterly magazine "Growth".
Scottish Forest Industry Cluster
- Details the work of the British forestry cluster. Developing news ways for businesses to cooperate for the benefit of all in the United Kingdom forest industry. Offers up to date news on the clusters activities.
Stephen Smith & Associates Inc
- Canadian company providing advice on resource management and biometrics.
Timberline Forest Inventory Consultants
- A Canadian forestry consulting firm specializing in resource inventory and analysis, forest management and planning, and forest information systems software development.
Timberline Forestry Consulting LLC
- Michegan forester offering technical and management services for ecologically sound management of woodlands.
Tom Mitchell Associates
- A Colorado firm specializing in forest ecosystem planning and development of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications for natural resources, irrigation systems and other applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 3:24:08 AM EDT -