become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture_and_Forestry/Cooperatives
Agriculture and Forestry
Business: Food and Related Products: Cooperatives
- Nonprofit co-op promoting market liberalization by building international cooperative partnerships and encouraging the sound management of natural resources. Includes a member directory, regional farm co-op resources, and information on volunteering.
Agriculture Co-operatives of Canada
- Official government information and links, and laws governing the cooperative model of business in Canada. In French and English.
Alpaca Fiber Cooperative of North America
- Cooperative which serves the North American alpaca industry by turning members fiber into finished products and returning profits to the member/owners.
Cooperative Elevator Association
- Locations in Ocheyedan, Hartley, and Sibley Iowa. Includes listing of local grain prices, agriculture news, and farming links.
Cooperative Resources International
- A holding cooperative comprised of AgSource Cooperative Services, Genex, and the Central Livestock Association. Contains information on dairy and beef genetics, online product store, and agriculture links.
- Wisconsin cooperative offering crop supplies, feed, fuel, and graining marketing services to farmers. Includes list of branch locations and a co-op newsletter.
Erie Crawford Cooperative
- Providing feed, seed, fertilizer, farming supplies and home and garden needs to the Erie-Crawford Counties in Pennsylvania. Lists of members, products and services.
Klein Karoo Co-operative
- South Africa. Produces ostrich leather, ostrich feathers and ostrich meat, as well as providing multiplication, distribution and marketing of quality pasture and vegetable seed.
National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- A nationwide association of cooperative businesses owned and controlled by farmers. Includes information on education, awards, and the cooperative business model.
Scottish Agricultural Organisation Society
- Develops co-operations and joint ventures among farmers, growers and rural businesses, and within food and drink supply chains.
Tennessee Farmer's Cooperative
- Locations and hours for farm co-op stores around the state, plus state agriculture information.
U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Business-Cooperative Service
- Mission is to promote understanding and use of the cooperative form of business as a viable organizational option for marketing and distributing agricultural products. Includes USDA eForms, a library of publications, industry regulations, and a directory of field offices.
United Flower Growers
- Includes auction and grower information, a newsletter, and flower calendar.
Western Iowa Cooperative
- Provides grain cash bids, agronomy, livestock and petroleum news, and directory of locations. Main office in Hornick.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2014 at 13:16:11 UTC -