the entire directory
only in Agriculture_and_Forestry/Consulting
Agriculture and Forestry
Science: Agriculture: Products and Services: Consultants
This category in other languages:
- Consultancy and research organization for agriculture and food, rural development and environment in the United Kingdom and overseas.
Advanced Dairy Analysis LLC
- Information from Dr. Greg Goodell on profitability management, health monitoring and financial monitoring for your dairy operation in the United States.
AFC Management Consulting
- Offers management consulting in agribusiness, food and life science industries, located in Germany, Bonn.
- United States company offering services worldwide including production agriculture, agribusiness, human and animal health, and patented human and animal metabolic waste (plus grease) odor control technology.
Agra CEAS Consulting
- This company has offices in the United Kingdom and Belgium and specialises in agri-food, policy and economic analysis.
- Independent information, statistical research, and advisory firm, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
- Wisconsin-based group which can provide a 'one-stop-shop' for farm advice including personnel, financial, managerial and technical aspects, for both livestock and crop-based enterprises.
- Provide facilitating advice and support to international initiatives in Spanish agriculture, especially in the horticultural sector.
- This United Kingdom company is involved in project management and emissions trading, with the focus on the Clean Development Mechanism incorporated in the Kyoto Protocol.
- Australian agricultural and rural communications company based in Queensland and specialising in media relations, conference media management, event management, positioning, marketing, promotions and web design.
Belmont Management Consultants Ltd
- A UK based consultancy company specialising in agribusiness and textiles. Services offered include: business planning, project management and industry specific technical expertise.
Business Development Advisors
- A United States group which offers business development and investment banking advice in agribusiness and biosciences, specializing in emerging and genetic technologies.
C&S Grain Market Consulting
- Specializing in the current and historical analysis of December Corn and November Soybean futures prices. Specific projections and recommendations are made that enable farmers and traders to have better insights about the movement of prices (Illinois based).
CA 17 International
- CA 17 International is a French company which provides consultancy services in the agricultural and rural sector internationally for private clients and public organisations.
Cash Grain Bids
- Subscription based website which advises on best United States grain markets taking into account freight costs.
CEDE Center for Development
- A private institution that offers consulting services in training, education, information, as well as extension and technical assistance for sustainable development in El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Peru and Bolivia.
- A networked United States company offering business consultancy services. The site offers details of potential projects, services and personnel
Commodity & Ingredient Hedging (CIH)
- A Chicago company which advises on how better to manage the price of the commodities which are sold, handled or used on a regular basis through a fully integrated hedge program. Useful weather, news and market price information on the site.
The Context Network
- The company (formerly Context Consulting) provides advice on: strategic planning, market research, research targeting, opportunity analysis, competitive intelligence, alliances and acquisitions, from its base in Iowa.
Crop Care Associates Inc.
- A large independent agricultural technology consulting firm based in California which can advise clients in all technical areas of crop management and development. The site describes the services offered and the key personnel.
David J Bell & Associates Pty Ltd
- An Australian consultant whose services include market analysis and appraisals, business plans, research and development, product and market training, and appearing as an expert witness. The site contains details.
Delta Enterprise Network
- A group of farmers, entrepreneurs and others creating new business ventures, co-operatives and policy change in the seven Delta states, who assist each other in overcoming barriers to sustainable agricultural enterprises.
Dr Richard Smart
- Some viticulture information is presented on site. Offers consultation services on grape growing.
Dr. Uwe Schleiff
- An independent expert providing international advice on all aspects of salinity and its effects on agriculture from his office in Germany. The site contains a great deal of information on the subject, together with details of publications, experience and projects completed.
DTB Associates, LLP
- Focus on international trade. Includes background and principal biographies.
DW Block Associates
- Based in Portland, Oregon, this company provides advice on agribusiness management, serving clients in a broad range of agricultural sectors and industries worldwide.
EnSave Energy Performance
- Vermont-based company works with utilities and the farming community to assess agricultural energy needs and implement effective energy programs in the United States.
Equine Consultancy Group
- United Kingdom company specializing in equine planning and business issues. Site gives examples of a range of services and self-help guides are available to purchase.
Farm Sector Economics
- Offers advice in macroeconomic forecasting, policy analysis, and linkages to agriculture. Expert on general economic conditions and the impact on agriculture.
- This site is based around a strategic management book for farmers, with the South African authors available to provide courses and advice based upon it.
- Implements long-term agribusiness programs in developing countries. Features products and services, programs, and employment.
Frazier, Barnes & Associates, LLC
- Headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the company provides a broad range of technical and marketing services to the agricultural industry throughout North and South America.
- A Virginia company which offers advice in research, analysis, and marketing, together with financial services and asset management, in a wide range of countries.
Greenstar Resources PLC
- An international renewable resources company based in the United Kingdom which provides management and investment expertise for agribusiness, forestry and the environment.
Greig and Associates
- Worldwide management and technical services from a Florida company, for all phases of agricultural production from feasibility and cost studies through land development, to harvesting, processing and marketing (primarily in fruits and crops).
The Gulke Group
- A research and information analysis firm providing marketing strategies for agribusiness.
- A German based company advises producers, processors and exporters of organic products, such as spices, medicinal plants, coffee, tea, cocoa, and fruits. Main activities are in anglophone and francophone Africa, in Asia, Caribbean, South Pacific and Eastern Europe
- Consultants for the poultry industry and animal feed production. Also provides business plans, technical studies, trouble shooting and coaching. Based in Belgium.
- Innovation Management are international agricultural consultants supporting improved crop production technologies. A UK company which provides government and commercial organisations with market research, strategic marketing and development plans, particularly in respect of improved crop production technologies.
International Wine Associates
- A strategic management firm specializing in the global wine industry which provides hands-on corporate finance and investment advice, general management, and project development.
James Kirwan Agricultural Business Consultants
- Irish-based, international consultancy which provides practical information and contact details to both professionals and nonprofessionals who may wish to hire an agricultural consultant
Kent Group Inc.
- Wisconsin investment bankers specialising in financial advice to agribusiness with full details of the services offered on the website.
Kerry Ryan and Associates Ltd
- New Zealand company offering strategic management, staff management and technical farm management advice. Includes archived publications and newsletters, and free management document templates.
- A network of consultants headquartered in Argentina which specialises in marketing, ag-business and financial services. The site is available in Spanish and English.
LMC International Ltd
- Provides economic, marketing and planning services in the field of agricultural products and their downstream markets and synthetic substitutes. The company is based in the United Kingdom with an office in New York.
LSC International, Inc.
- A Chicago-based corporate advisory firm for all levels of the global agro-food chain whose services include strategic consulting, technology assessment, investment banking and global organizational development.
Mackenzie Cook Associates
- Business planning and grant application consultants in the United Kingdom to the agricultural, horticultural, agribusiness, fish, food processing and general manufacturing sectors.
- Marketing and communications consultancy based in France specializing in food marketing, promotion, and research in Europe on behalf of American exporters and national and regional associations.
- United States based speaker who provides motivational and training packages to agricultural and agri-food businesses, including: 'Celebrating Agriculture', sales training, and community relations programs.
- Oregon-based company offering advice on, and identification of, mycorhiza including truffles and Coral fungi.
OIDCI Official Website
- Philippine consultancy which can provide services covering integrated development, natural resource management, local governance, and institution building. Includes full details of the services offered, together with a discussion forum and details of publications.
- United Kingdom consultant offering advice in agriculture, agro-industries and post-harvest technology in Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Europe, Central and Latin America. Site gives curriculum vitae, portfolio of projects and picture gallery.
Peter Lapinskas Consulting
- Advice and guidance on the commercial and agricultural development of novel crops, especially evening primrose (Oenothera spp) and borage (Borago officinalis), including location of suppliers, processors and buyers.
PG Economics Ltd
- UK company specialising plant biotechnology, agricultural production systems, agricultural markets and policy. The site provides summaries of a number of papers considering aspects of genetically modified crops.
- An international company specializing in the cotton trade, with representatives or agents in over 50 countries. The Flash-based web site includes a news section (updated every 2 or 3 days) and market reports, which are issued 2-3 times per month.
Primary Industry Quality Consultants
- New Zealand based quality management consulting and auditing company. QCONZ operates internationally in the dairy, fertiliser and beef industries.
- Provides grain transportation and processing companies with detailed grain supply and demand data and flows, specialising in advanced geographic analysis of United States corn, soybeans and wheat.
Property and Land Management Services
- Forestry, resource management, aquaculture, land management consultancy services in New Zealand and overseas.
R. Alexander Associates, Inc.
- The company, which is based in North Carolina, specializes in composting and the recycling of organic material. Its activities include compost market research and development, as well as product development, quality issues and end use.
- An Australian company based near Adelaide which provides communications services to the agricultural industry, particularly in relation to crop protection. Details and a free newsletter available on the site.
The SCS Group
- Indian agribusiness firm providing services in the disciplines of strategy, marketing, logistics, communications, policy and training.
Senechal Hale & Co.
- A US based company which offers advice on strategy and marketing to food and agribusiness companies. The site gives examples of their work and a list of selected clients.
Shanghai JC Intelligence Co Ltd
- This Chinese-American joint venture offers detailed market intelligence on Chinese and global commodities, with cereals, oils and feedstuffs being the main speciality. Market assessments for major crops, and reports for paid-up members.
Toma & Bouma Management Consultants
- A management consulting practice based in Western Canada, specializing in the food and agriculture industry. Services offered include: market planning, strategic planning, 'Value Chain' strategy development and management, and market research.
- Farm management services, agricultural research, and business consultancy in the UK and across Europe.
White Commercial Corporation
- A Florida-based company which helps country elevators and other agricultural businesses increase margins and manage risk on the grain they handle, and originate grain effectively while helping producers market more profitably.
- Australian management consultancy firm specialising in agribusiness, biotechnology, textiles and food manufacturing in developed and developing economies.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2015 at 5:35:09 UTC -