become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture_and_Forestry/Associations
Agriculture and Forestry
Cut Flowers and Greens
Equipment and Supplies
Science: Agriculture: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Agribusiness Freedom Foundation
- Group promotes free trade in agriculture within the United States and to reduce government restrictions in this industry. Page includes editorial press releases, newsletter and staff biographies.
Agrichemical Warehousing Standards Association
- Dedicated to the continuous improvement of agrichemical warehouse performance in Canada through the establishment of standards.
Agricultural Retailers Association
- Organization representing the retail sector of the agricultural industry, providing information on government affairs, financial services and legislative revisions.
- A nonprofit coalition of individuals, groups and organizations with the shared mission of the prevention of injuries, illnesses, and fatalities among those working in agriculture.
Alberta Barley Commission
- Enables Alberta, Canada farmers to invest in positive initiatives that promote the barley industry.
American Farm Bureau
- General farm lobbying organization.
The American Society of Agricultural Consultants (ASAC)
- Non-profit organization oriented around raising the standards and image of professional agricultural consultants; find out about membership, education, and events.
Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture
- A non-profit organization dedicated to sustaining agriculture in western Massachusetts by promoting environmental sustainability, farm profitability, and local food systems through the "Be a local hero, buy locally grown" campaign.
ELO - European Landowners' Organisation
- Working to ensure that the policies of the European Union promote a prosperous and attractive countryside, and that private landownership can continue to make a positive contribution to the economy and environment management of rural areas. Includes member groups, documents and newsletters.
European Conservation Agriculture Federation-ECAF
- Bringing together several national associations which promote Europe's farmers soil management practices.
Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International
- Sets the global Fairtrade Standards, provides producer support, and licenses the international Fairtrade Mark. Represents member organizations around the world, including national organizations and producer networks.
Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Information resources for manufacturers of agriculture equipment.
Farmers of North America
- Dedicated to enhancing the profits and management efficiency of members.
Farmers' Legal Action Group, Inc.
- A non-profit law center dedicated to providing legal services to family farmers and their rural communities in order to help keep family farmers on the land.
Independent Organic Inspectors Association
- Non-profit, professional association of organic farm, livestock, and process inspectors dedicated to verification of organic production practices.
International Community of Practice - Farming for Health
- Describes the utilization of agricultural farms, farm animals, plants and landscapes as a base for promoting human mental and physical health and social well-being.
Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Coalition of farmers dedicated to improving net farm income and the quality of rural life.
Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealers Association
- Trade Association for agricultural, outdoor power, and industrial equipment dealers in Iowa and Nebraska.
National Agri-Marketing Association
- NAMA delivers value in agri-marketing professional development by providing educational opportunities, leadership experience, and an information exchange, while fostering a positive image for agribusiness.
National Family Farm Coalition
- Represents family farm and rural groups. Description of issues, forum, action alerts, and how to support them.
National Farmer's Union
- United States organization protecting the interests of family farms and ranches. Includes information on cooperatives and other programs, news, legislation, and related resources.
The National Sweet Sorghum Producers and Procesors Association
- A non-profit organization of Sweet Sorghum producers, processors and retailers dedicated to educating the public about sweet sorghum syrup.
North Yorkshire Smallholders Society
- Group for small holders and small farmers or anyone interested in rural activities. Serving North Yorkshire and the North of England.
Ontario Agri Business Association
- A voluntary, non-profit organization consisting of firms engaged in the crop inputs, country grain elevator, feed and farm supply business.
Ontario Agri-Food Technologies
- Not-for-profit organization offering agriculture news, producer information, resources and tools, as well as contacts.
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
- Provides a range of services to members. Description of services, membership and contact details.
Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA
- Nonprofit organization promoting family farmers, conservation of agricultural biodiversity, socially responsible use of new technologies, safe food, sustainable system of agriculture.
U.S. Custom Harvesters
- Includes membership information, board, events, and bulletin board.
The Vermont Dept. Of Agriculture, Food & Markets
- Providing a gateway to Department services and links to Vermont farms and agriculture
World Agricultural Forum
- The Forum is a policy neutral and international body and forum for charitable educational and scientific purposes which promotes understanding and discussion on efforts to provide food fuel fiber and water to the growing global population.
World Cocoa Foundation
- Promotes a sustainable cocoa economy through economic and social development and environmental conservation in cocoa growing communities. Lists their commitments, news items, and information about the cocoa production process.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2015 at 20:15:28 UTC -