become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aquaculture/News_and_Media
Agriculture and Forestry
News and Media
Open Directory - Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Aquaculture: News and Media
- An international journal devoted to research on the exploration, improvement and management of all aquatic food resources, both plant and animal.
Aquaculture North America
- Aquaculture news and events. Publisher of Hatchery International magazine.
- A quarterly journal which aims to provide a global perspective on the nutrition of all cultivated aquatic animals.
AquaServe Aquarium Publications
- Resources to help aquarists start their own aquarium related business.
- E zine on aquatic topics generally, with some aquaculture articles.
- A searchable database covering the anthropogenic effects of fishfarming on the environment, including the impact of parasites, and the legislative and regulatory aspects of monitoring for aquaculture purposes.
Hatchery International Magazine
- Formerly Recirc Today, the magazine focuses on all aspects of hatchery operations, from set-up and maintenance to new species.
Massachusetts Aquaculture White Paper
- Introduction to marine aquaculture of the state's coastline, rivers, estuarine systems, salt ponds, saltmarshes, and protected bays.
NOAA 's Aquaculture Information Center
- Aquaculture information and resources, bibliographies, and US federal programs in aquaculture.
Open Ocean Aquaculture Program at the University of New Hampshire
- The overall goal of the project is to stimulate the further development of commercial aquaculture in New England, thereby increasing seafood production, creating new employment opportunities, and contributing to economic and community development.
Shrimp News International
- Weekly news reports on issues related to world shrimp farming industry. Online submission of copy and advertising, email contact.
NPR : Feeding the World with Deep-Sea Fish Farms
- Story reporting that a Hawaiian firm has become one of the first to launch deep-sea fish farms: in waters some 200 feet deep, Kona Blue is raising fish in giant netted cages. Includes some additional text about fish farming's past and future. [4:31 streaming audio broadcast] (March 21, 2006)
Future Seascapes, Fishing, and Fish Farming
- Long academic paper examining how fish farms are currently used and what type of problems, anticipated and unintended, were caused by aquaculture over the past two decades. [PDF] (January 01, 2005)
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:47:13 UTC -