become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aquaculture/News_and_Media
Agriculture and Forestry
News and Media
- An international journal devoted to research on the exploration, improvement and management of all aquatic food resources, both plant and animal.
Aquaculture North America
- Aquaculture news and events. Publisher of Hatchery International magazine.
- A quarterly journal which aims to provide a global perspective on the nutrition of all cultivated aquatic animals.
AquaServe Aquarium Publications
- Resources to help aquarists start their own aquarium related business.
- E zine on aquatic topics generally, with some aquaculture articles.
- A searchable database covering the anthropogenic effects of fishfarming on the environment, including the impact of parasites, and the legislative and regulatory aspects of monitoring for aquaculture purposes.
Hatchery International Magazine
- Formerly Recirc Today, the magazine focuses on all aspects of hatchery operations, from set-up and maintenance to new species.
Massachusetts Aquaculture White Paper
- Introduction to marine aquaculture of the state's coastline, rivers, estuarine systems, salt ponds, saltmarshes, and protected bays.
NOAA 's Aquaculture Information Center
- Aquaculture information and resources, bibliographies, and US federal programs in aquaculture.
Shrimp News International
- Weekly news reports on issues related to world shrimp farming industry. Online submission of copy and advertising, email contact.
NPR : Feeding the World with Deep-Sea Fish Farms
- Story reporting that a Hawaiian firm has become one of the first to launch deep-sea fish farms: in waters some 200 feet deep, Kona Blue is raising fish in giant netted cages. Includes some additional text about fish farming's past and future. [4:31 streaming audio broadcast] (March 21, 2006)
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 6:24:03 UTC -