become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aquaculture/Associations
Agriculture and Forestry
Science: Agriculture: Fisheries: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Tilapia Association
- Provides access to information to this aquaculture crop . Includes photographs, industry links, membership and related software .
Aquaculture Association of Canada Home Page
- A non-profit charitable organization with the goals of fostering an aquaculture industry in Canada, promoting the study of aquaculture and related sciences in Canada, and gathering and disseminating information relating to aquaculture.
Aquaculture Association of Southern Africa
- Represents several sectors of the aquaculture industry at provincial, national and international level. Details of services, industry news, members registration, events calendar and forum
Aquaculture Certification Council
- International non-government certification agency for aquaculture, promoting responsible production practices and food safety. Mission statement, applications, contacts.
Aquaculture Council of Western Australia
- Government funded resource site for the Western Australian Aquaculture industry. News, industry related directory, on-line membership.
AquaTT UETP Ltd.
- A network of cooperating European University and Aquaculture industry entities for the purposes of education and training in Aquaculture. Projects, courses, information for staff and students, contacts.
BC Salmon Farmers' Association
- Represents the British Columbia farming industry . Includes a listing of producers, publications, tips and industry facts and figures .
California Aquaculture Association
- A producer-oriented non-profit trade association open to all Californian aquaculturists interested in the commercial production of fish, shellfish, invertebrates or plants in marine, brackish or freshwater.
Colorado Aquaculture Association
- Maintains an active membership of both producers and suppliers of products and services to the aquaculture industry. Includes articles and a membership listing .
European Aquaculture Society
- An international, non-profit association, with the principal objective of being the European forum for contacts and information exchange between all participants within the aquaculture industry.
Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation Inc.
- Non profit organization dedicated to advancing the knowledge of reef keeping.
Global Aquaculture Alliance
- An industry organization representing fish and shellfish farmers, particularly shrimp, in addition to others involved in aquaculture and mariculture seafood products.
Marron Growers Association of Western Australia
- An association of licenced Western Australian Marron growers formed to promote the industry and advance the collective interests of growers.
National Fisheries Institute, Inc.
- A trade Association committed to assisting its members to succeed in the global seafood marketplace. Includes articles information and statistics of interest to aquaculturalists, recipes, and a directory of relevant products and services. Other services reserved for members.
National Shellfisheries Association
- An international organization of scientists, administrators and members of industry, sharing an interest in the biology, ecology, production, economics and management of shellfish species of commercial importance.
Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry Association
- An Association for the promotion of the Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry, located in Newfoundland Canada. Corporate information, news and contacts, also private members pages.
Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association
- PCSGA is an industry body representing shellfish growers from Alaska to Hawaii, involving issues of environmental protection, safety and health, research and international marketing.
PEI Shellfish Association
- An association of shellfish growers on Prince Edward Island, Canada. Information on current programs, contacts.
Scottish Quality Salmon
- A Scottish Industry organisation dedicated to improving the quality and sustainability of salmon farming in Scotland through the maintenance of standards and the use of reserved brands for the use of members in marketing product
Washington Fish Growers Association
- An organization devoted to aquaculture and fish farming in Washington State, USA. News, issues, members page, contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 23:05:03 UTC -