become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture_and_Forestry/Aerial_Application
Agriculture and Forestry
Open Directory - Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Aerial Application
AgAir Update Online
- Monthly publication providing news, new products, and modifications for the agricultural aircraft and aviation industries..
- Provides aeronautical crop spraying and dusting as well as pilot training.
Air Tractor, Inc.
- Leading ag-aircraft manufacturer, located in Texas. Air Tractor builds the AT-402, AT-502, AT-602, as well as the largest ag-aircraft in the world, the AT-802A and AT-802F initial attack firefighting aircraft.
Alberta Aerial Applicators Association
- Non-profit society representing the aerial application industry of Alberta, Canada.
Arkansas Agricultural Aviation Association
- Represents the agricultural aviation industry in Arkansas. Includes a calendar of events, convention information, and contacts.
Cascade Aircraft Conversions, LLC.
- Provides used aircraft and turbine conversions and well as spraying services in Washington State.
Dunn Aviation Australia
- Provides aerial agricultural services for low level application spraying and spreading by air of liquid and solid fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides.
- Aerial agricultural company providing spraying, baiting and other services to the rural industry in Eastern Australia.
Lane Aviation, Inc.
- Lane Aviation specializes in turbine and piston Air Tractors.
National Agricultural Aviation Association
- For the aerial application industry. Site has information on history, board members, advantages of aerial application.
Neal Aircraft Inc.
- Provides agricultural aircraft services in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Colorado.
Provine Helicopter Service
- Aerial applicator with a fleet of Bell helicopters. Apply pesticides for forestry and ROW uses predominantly in the Southern United States.
Walter TurboProp Engines
- Reliable turbine engines for the ag-aircraft industry. FAA certified.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 17, 2007 at 16:46:39 UTC -