become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aerospace_and_Defense/Space
Aerospace and Defense
Open Directory - Business: Aerospace and Defense: Space
Science: Technology: Space
This category in other languages:
- Consulting and research organization.
- Aerospace and defence engineering company serving the needs of the science, commercial and defence communities in space, airborne and ground systems.
Active Space Technologies
- Thermal Analysis and Simulation of instruments, satellites, and launchers. Development, calibration, and qualification of instrumentation and optoelectronics.
- Specializes in nano satellites.
Aerospace Innovations, LLC
- An engineering company offering services to the government and commercial aerospace industry.
- Research and development company focusing on space simulation, spacecraft, electric rocket propulsion technology, electromagnetic plasma diagnostics and electric thrusters EMI/EMC testing under vacuum.
Analytix Corporation, Aerospace Consulting Thermal Design
- Spacecraft Thermal Design, Reentry and Ablation.
Andrews Space & Technology
- Aerospace company that specializes in enterprise and technology development for the emerging space markets.
- Develops technologies for small spacecraft; Distributes SINDA/G software; Provides On-Orbit Servicing expertise, consulting and contract services to space.
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Systems engineering services, design and manufacture of space systems, spacecraft, instruments and sensors, cryogenic subsystems and video products for commercial and governmental customers.
- Goal is making habitable space stations affordable for corporate communities.
Broad Reach Engineering
- Builder of space flight hardware, software, and vehicles for the science and space technology community.
- Small company working in Satellite Telecommunications Engineering.
- Provides science services for measurement instrumentation such as scientific software, design studies, technology development, prototyping and project management, for space and other markets. Located in the Netherlands.
Dassault Aviation: Space activities
- An overview of Dassault's aerospace engineering, vehicles studies, pyrotechnics, and telemetry systems.
De Leon Technologies LLC
- Aerospace company based in Cape Canaveral, Florida. Includes products and services offered as well as contact details.
Deep Space Enterprises
- Provider of small spacecraft system engineering expertise.
- Deimos Space, the aerospace company of Elecnor Group, operates in mission analysis, space systems engineering, ground segment systems, space software systems, real-time systems and technology transfer.
- An independent not-for-profit laboratory in applied research, engineering development, education, and technology transfer.
- Manufactures the RocketCamTM line of onboard video systems for rockets and spacecraft.
Edotek Ltd. UK
- Chemical and material technology associated with liquid propulsion systems.
Emergent Space Technologies
- Providing technical services focusing on research, development, and application of emerging space and information technologies.
- Provides information on the European space industry. Facts and figures, company profiles, publications, studies, conferences and contact details.
Gispan - Geoinformation Technology
- Brazilian company that develops a multi-satellite ground station system - CBERS, Landsat, Radarsat and MODIS are amongst supported satellites.
I.D. & Associates
- Australia. Developer, designer, manufacturer and supplier of satellite communication systems.
- Space contractor, based in Argentina, involved in satellites, payloads and ground segment facilities.
International Space Services
- ISS was established in 1997 to consult and help companies and government organizations pursue their international interests in space.
Iridian Spectral Technologies
- Black absorber targets for space vision systems as being used on the Canadarm and the International Space Station.
- An attempt to launch the first amateur space flight in history.
- Providing complete space systems from launch to recovery.
Khrunichev Space Center
- Russian national aerospace research and production center.
L-3 Communication Systems
- Integrated space communications system design and production.
- Design, image processing and metrology optics for space instrumentation.
MacDonald Dettwiler Space and Advanced Robotics Ltd.
- Provides space robotics and is known for developing the space shuttle remote manipulator system, or Canadarm.
Malin Space Science Systems
- Designs, develops, and operates instruments that fly on robotic spacecraft.
- Space mission analysis and design, spacecraft orbit and attitude control systems, space-related software for autonomous navigation and low-cost launch vehicles.
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
- Providing a full range of support services to government agencies, research institutions, and commercial enterprises.
Mitsubishi Electric Space Systems
- Space systems including satellite systems and ground programs. They include space-based networks for aerospace and communications that offer launching, tracking and amplification for satellites.
- The Netherlands Industrial Space Organisation (NISO) is a permanent forum for the country's space industry. Links to members.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Provides space, defense and electronics systems. Products include: satellites for communications, science, weather, surveillance and high energy lasers.
OHB System AG
- Medium-sized system house, with national and international projects in the fields of satellites, manned space flight and technologies for security and reconnaissance. The headquarters are located in Bremen, Germany.
- Development and application of space technologies for practical benefits here on Earth.
Planetary Systems Corp
- PSC is a space vehicle mechanisms manufacturer offering separation systems, solar arrays and other deployable release devices.
Princeton Satellite Systems
- Spacecraft control systems and of computer-aided design software for the spacecraft industry.
- Producing satellite telemetry systems.
Radio Research Instrument Co. Inc.
- A supplier of antenna systems and major sub-items of equipment to all aerospace companies and all branches of the U.S. Military.
S.P.Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia
- Russian rocket and space leader.
SED Systems Inc.
- Has experience in space, communications, satellite test and control, and custom electronic system manufacturing.
Saab Ericsson Space
- Develops, manufactures and markets spacecraft equipment. The company's specialist fields are digital and microwave technologies and mechanics.
- Specializes in designing and manufacturing of neutronic, optronic, and space equipment.
Space Dynamics Laboratory
- A not-for-profit research corporation owned by Utah State University. SDL has designed, fabricated and operated over 400 payloads, including shuttle experiments, small satellites and satellite-based sensor systems.
Space Island Group
- Developing a plan to design, build and operate commercial space transportation systems and destinations dedicated to commerce, research, satellite repair, manufacturing, and space tourism.
Space Propulsion Systems Inc
- Space propulsion using patented technologies for commercial and military launch vehicles, satellites, and spacecraft using advanced manufacturing processes.
- Space technology products, alongside international coverage of industry projects. A-Z listing of space industry contractors and suppliers.
- Offering turn-key space missions from earth-orbit to deep-space.
- The sole provider of habitable modules and logistics facilities for research and space station supply services on the U.S. Space Shuttles.
Swiss Space Technology
- Space electronics, microprocessor and programmable logic design. Based in Champery, in the Swiss Alps.
- Provides custom and semi-custom time and frequency electronics for demanding space communications, precision navigation and science.
- A physics-based group providing manufacture and support in the fields of solar simulation, high-vacuum thermal cycling chambers and associated equipment to the space industry.
The Aerospace Corporation
- Provides information on launch vehicles, satellite systems, ground control systems, and space technology.
The Elwing Company
- Electric propulsion systems for the worldwide satellite industry, based on innovative electrodeless plasma thrusters.
United Space Alliance
- Chartered to manage and conduct space operations work involving the operation and maintenance of multi-purpose space systems.
- Provides a broad range of high-technology products and support services to customers in the aerospace and building industries worldwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 6:35:13 AM EDT -