become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aerospace_and_Defense/Space
Aerospace and Defense
Open Directory - Business: Aerospace and Defense: Space
Science: Technology: Space
This category in other languages:
Active Space Technologies
- Thermal Analysis and Simulation of instruments, satellites, and launchers. Development, calibration, and qualification of instrumentation and optoelectronics.
- Specializes in nano satellites.
The Aerospace Corporation
- Provides information on launch vehicles, satellite systems, ground control systems, and space technology.
Aerospace Innovations, LLC
- An engineering company offering services to the government and commercial aerospace industry.
- Research and development company focusing on space simulation, spacecraft, electric rocket propulsion technology, electromagnetic plasma diagnostics and electric thrusters EMI/EMC testing under vacuum.
Analytix Corporation, Aerospace Consulting Thermal Design
- Spacecraft Thermal Design, Reentry and Ablation.
Andrews Space & Technology
- Aerospace company that specializes in enterprise and technology development for the emerging space markets.
- Consulting and research organization.
- Develops technologies for small spacecraft; Distributes SINDA/G software; Provides On-Orbit Servicing expertise, consulting and contract services to space.
- Aerospace and defence engineering company serving the needs of the science, commercial and defence communities in space, airborne and ground systems.
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
- Systems engineering services, design and manufacture of space systems, spacecraft, instruments and sensors, cryogenic subsystems and video products for commercial and governmental customers.
- Goal is making habitable space stations affordable for corporate communities.
- Small company working in Satellite Telecommunications Engineering.
- Provides science services for measurement instrumentation such as scientific software, design studies, technology development, prototyping and project management, for space and other markets. Located in the Netherlands.
De Leon Technologies LLC
- Aerospace company based in Cape Canaveral, Florida. Includes products and services offered as well as contact details.
Deep Space Enterprises
- Provider of small spacecraft system engineering expertise.
- Deimos Space, the aerospace company of Elecnor Group, operates in mission analysis, space systems engineering, ground segment systems, space software systems, real-time systems and technology transfer.
- An independent not-for-profit laboratory in applied research, engineering development, education, and technology transfer.
- Manufactures the RocketCamTM line of onboard video systems for rockets and spacecraft.
Edotek Ltd. UK
- Chemical and material technology associated with liquid propulsion systems.
The Elwing Company
- Electric propulsion systems for the worldwide satellite industry, based on innovative electrodeless plasma thrusters.
Emergent Space Technologies
- Providing technical services focusing on research, development, and application of emerging space and information technologies.
- Provides information on the European space industry. Facts and figures, company profiles, publications, studies, conferences and contact details.
Gispan - Geoinformation Technology
- Brazilian company that develops a multi-satellite ground station system - CBERS, Landsat, Radarsat and MODIS are amongst supported satellites.
I.D. & Associates
- Australia. Developer, designer, manufacturer and supplier of satellite communication systems.
International Space Services
- ISS was established in 1997 to consult and help companies and government organizations pursue their international interests in space.
- Space contractor, based in Argentina, involved in satellites, payloads and ground segment facilities.
Iridian Spectral Technologies
- Black absorber targets for space vision systems as being used on the Canadarm and the International Space Station.
- An attempt to launch the first amateur space flight in history.
- Providing complete space systems from launch to recovery.
Khrunichev Space Center
- Russian national aerospace research and production center.
L-3 Communication Systems
- Integrated space communications system design and production.
- Design, image processing and metrology optics for space instrumentation.
MacDonald Dettwiler Space and Advanced Robotics Ltd.
- Provides space robotics and is known for developing the space shuttle remote manipulator system, or Canadarm.
Malin Space Science Systems
- Designs, develops, and operates instruments that fly on robotic spacecraft.
- Space mission analysis and design, spacecraft orbit and attitude control systems, space-related software for autonomous navigation and low-cost launch vehicles.
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
- Providing a full range of support services to government agencies, research institutions, and commercial enterprises.
Mitsubishi Electric Space Systems
- Space systems including satellite systems and ground programs. They include space-based networks for aerospace and communications that offer launching, tracking and amplification for satellites.
- The Netherlands Industrial Space Organisation (NISO) is a permanent forum for the country's space industry. Links to members.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Provides space, defense and electronics systems. Products include: satellites for communications, science, weather, surveillance and high energy lasers.
OHB System AG
- Medium-sized system house, with national and international projects in the fields of satellites, manned space flight and technologies for security and reconnaissance. The headquarters are located in Bremen, Germany.
- Development and application of space technologies for practical benefits here on Earth.
Planetary Systems Corp
- PSC is a space vehicle mechanisms manufacturer offering separation systems, solar arrays and other deployable release devices.
Princeton Satellite Systems
- Spacecraft control systems and of computer-aided design software for the spacecraft industry.
Radio Research Instrument Co. Inc.
- A supplier of antenna systems and major sub-items of equipment to all aerospace companies and all branches of the U.S. Military.
- Producing satellite telemetry systems.
S.P.Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation Energia
- Russian rocket and space leader.
Saab Ericsson Space
- Develops, manufactures and markets spacecraft equipment. The company's specialist fields are digital and microwave technologies and mechanics.
SED Systems Inc.
- Has experience in space, communications, satellite test and control, and custom electronic system manufacturing.
- Specializes in designing and manufacturing of neutronic, optronic, and space equipment.
Space Dynamics Laboratory
- A not-for-profit research corporation owned by Utah State University. SDL has designed, fabricated and operated over 400 payloads, including shuttle experiments, small satellites and satellite-based sensor systems.
Space Island Group
- Developing a plan to design, build and operate commercial space transportation systems and destinations dedicated to commerce, research, satellite repair, manufacturing, and space tourism.
Space Propulsion Systems Inc
- Space propulsion using patented technologies for commercial and military launch vehicles, satellites, and spacecraft using advanced manufacturing processes.
- Space technology products, alongside international coverage of industry projects. A-Z listing of space industry contractors and suppliers.
- Offering turn-key space missions from earth-orbit to deep-space.
- The sole provider of habitable modules and logistics facilities for research and space station supply services on the U.S. Space Shuttles.
Swiss Space Technology
- Space electronics, microprocessor and programmable logic design. Based in Champery, in the Swiss Alps.
- Provides custom and semi-custom time and frequency electronics for demanding space communications, precision navigation and science.
- A physics-based group providing manufacture and support in the fields of solar simulation, high-vacuum thermal cycling chambers and associated equipment to the space industry.
United Space Alliance
- Chartered to manage and conduct space operations work involving the operation and maintenance of multi-purpose space systems.
- Provides a broad range of high-technology products and support services to customers in the aerospace and building industries worldwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:35:05 AM EDT -