become an editor
the entire directory
only in Defense/Guns,_Missiles_and_Munitions
Aerospace and Defense
Guns, Missiles and Munitions
Open Directory - Business: Aerospace and Defense: Defense: Guns, Missiles and Munitions
- Supplier of next-generation sniper rifles and related weaponry and ammunition.
AZ Technology Inc
- Laser source simulators for seeker system operational readiness tests for laser-designated weapons.
Accratronics Seals Corp.
- Ordnance related products including hermetically sealed connectors, initiators, detonators, and cartridge bodies.
- ACT Firearm Monitoring System, a shot counter for firearms, and weapon orientation systems.
American Ordnance LLC
- Manufacturer of ammunition to the United States Military.
- Design and manufacture of igniter testers for missiles, including the Tomahawk cruise missile and the Sidewinder.
- Military explosive storage equipment.
Arrow Tech Associates
- Makers of PRODAS (PROjectile Design and Analysis System).
- Air-to-ground and surface-to-surface weapon systems including artillery saturation rockets, 70mm air-to-ground systems and fiber optic multi-purpose guided missiles.
- Heavy duty metal munitions storage lockers and secure gun / rifle storage systems.
B. Neil Consulting Services
- Technical, administrative and shop support for Vertical Launch Seasparrow Missile and other related missile systems.
- Battlefield reference marking system used by US Army's mechanized and armored forces.
Black Rifle Works Ltd.
- Supplier and manufacturer of parts, accessories and weaponry for law enforcement, military and civilian markets.
C Tech Defense Corporation
- Research, design and testing of ballistics, hydrodynamics and directed energy devices. Modeling and simulation of projectiles and explosives.
- Manufacturer of a wide range of ammunition.
- Design and development of 30-105mm weapon systems for light/medium weight AFVs, turret systems integration and refurbishment and upgrading of AFVs.
- Builders of the AR-15 and M-16 line of rifles and manufacturer of M-60 machine gun parts.
- Supplier of munitions, combat clothing and equipment for armies, police forces and military units.
El Dorado Engineering, Inc.
- Demilitarization of conventional and chemical weapons, environmental consulting and restoration.
- Manufacturer and distributor of firearms and accessories including the Browning and Winchester branded products.
Falck Schmidt Defence Systems
- Prime contractor, contractor and supplier to programs on land based weapon systems.
Fellows International Limited
- Munitions location and disposal both on land and underwater.
GSA Weapon Storage Systems
- Distributor of weapon storage and gun racks for use in armories and arms rooms.
Heckler & Koch
- Manufacturer of high-performance small arms; including pistols, machine guns, submachine guns, assault rifles and 40mm grenade machine guns.
- Ammuniton and components for small arms, mortars, tanks and howitzers.
Marine Air Systems (NZ) Ltd
- Design and manufacture of remote explosive detonation and artillery fire control equipment
Metal Storm Limited
- Electronic ballistics technology.
Military Systems Group Inc.
- Weapon systems - 7.62mm through 40mm - including design, training and logistical support for naval, vehicle and helicopter applications.
- Nordic company producing small arms, medium and large calibre ammunition and missile products.
Optical Systems Industries, Inc.
- Develops fiber optic COTS sensors for military applications.
Ordtech Military Industries SA
- Development, manufacture and supply of munitions and ballistics including aerial bombs, rockets and flares.
Orion Chem Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturer of ordnance chemicals and additives for solid rocket propellants.
Patriot Products & Services LLC
- Design and manufacture of systems and components for the defense and live fire training markets worldwide.
Phoenix Simulation Ltd.
- Design and manufacture of artillery, mortar and air-defence simulators.
- Specialists in the removal of landmines and unexploded ordnance in post-conflict environments.
- Rocket motor, warhead, fuze and pyrotechnic division of Israel’s Armament Development Authority.
- Develops and produces electronic fuzes for mortar bombs, artillery projectiles and rockets.
- Developer and manufacturer of rocket motors and missile propulsion systems.
SAI - Small Arms Industries Aps
- Danish based manufacturers of assault rifle sound suppressors for police and military users world wide.
- Manufacturers and distributors of SIG SAUER handguns, Blaser, Sauer and Mauser rifles.
Sabot Designs LLC
- Flechettes and flechette sabots for shotguns and larger weapons
- BATF compliant, lead free frangible bullets for law enforcement, military, and competitive shooting.
Smith & Wesson
- American-made handguns, revolvers and tactical pistols.
Super Trap, Inc.
- Supplier of tactical shooting ranges, rubber bullet traps, SACON blocks, targetry systems and other firing range equipment.
T.S. Kisan & Co.
- Manufacturer of 155mm bofors shells, crank case assembly, axle arm assembly and other defense related equipment.
TISAS - Trabzon Silah Sanayi S.A.
- Manufacturer of 9mm x 19mm hand guns with 15+1 magazine capacity according to AQAP120 and ISO9001 QA standards.
Tactical Technologies Inc.
- Tactical missile engagement simulation software.
- Exclusive manufacturer and sole distributor for all models of the M60 series machine gun and spare parts.
USA Environmental, Inc.
- Ordnance and Explosives (OE) services including Unexploded Ordnance (UXO).
Ultra Electronics Precision Air Systems
- HIPPAG high-pressure air compressor systems for thermal imaging and sidewinder missile repair.
Unique Alpine AG
- Producer of sniper systems, high precision rifles and anti-material guns.
- Development and sale of patented emerging weapon technology.
W & E Platt Pty Ltd.
- Design and manufacture of machine gun mount systems and weapon repair.
Weapon Shot Counter
- A device developed by Advanced Design Consulting USA, Inc. that determines the number of rounds fired through a weapon barrel and other conditional parameters.
Weapon Systems Technology Information Analysis Center
- Provides the U.S. DoD and user communities with information on research and development and applications and processes related to modern weapon system technologies.
Guns, Missiles and Munitions
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 16, 2010 9:51:37 AM EDT -