become an editor
the entire directory
only in Defense/Electronics,_Engineering_and_Software
Aerospace and Defense
Electronics, Engineering and Software
Open Directory - Business: Aerospace and Defense: Defense: Electronics, Engineering and Software
- Manufacturers' representative for suppliers of electronic components, microsystems and power supplies for aerospace and defence industries.
Applied Technology Associates
- Precision measurement, sensing and control products for U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and U.S. Missile Defense Agency.
Astronautics Corporation of America
- Design, manufacture, and maintenance of instruments, computers, displays, and components.
Baker Hill Industries Inc.
- Precision machined components and assemblies for the aerospace, defense and commercial markets.
- Software, hardware and systems engineering support services with emphasis on military C4I applications.
Boldon James Ltd.
- Military message handling software for formal exchange of information whilst utilizing core COTS Microsoft technologies. Solutions used by military and defence customers in the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific regions.
- Hazard prediction warning and reporting software for both NBC battlefield and civil emergency environments.
CMC Electronics Inc
- Design and production of technology electronics products for the aviation and global positioning markets.
CSA - Consultores de Sistemas de Aeronáutica
- Electronics and engineering support for aeronautics and defense industry.
- Custom IT solutions to commercial and military markets.
- Supplier of defense electronic systems to government and commercial markets.
- Sensors, simulation and modeling products to customers within the Department of Defense and commercial markets.
Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
- Support source for science and technology for UK defence forces and government. Includes reports, services provided, history and FAQs.
Design Intelligence Incorporated
- Advanced technical services and solutions to both government and commercial clients.
Duotech Services Inc.
- Depot repair facilities and remanufacturing services utilizing reverse engineering.
- Electronics supplier, specializing in hardware and software solutions for upgrade, integration and enhancement projects.
EG&G Technical Services
- Engineering and technology services focused on defense-related aviation and ground systems, command and control electronics systems and homeland defense.
ESL Defence Limited
- RF and Electro-Optic Stimulators and Flight Line Test Sets for military airborne applications.
Electronic Associates, Inc.
- Manufacturer of commercial and military grade cable assemblies and wiring harnesses.
Elron Electronic Industries Ltd.
- Manufacturer of defense electronics, information technology, software products, communication, medical devices and amorphous metals. (Nasdaq: ELRNF).
Fidelity Technologies Corporation
- Defense contractor offering military and aerospace systems and components, including manufacture of electronic and electromechanical parts, simulation systems, logistics support, and meteorological equipment.
GET Engineering Corporation
- Manufacture of NTDS MIL-STD-1397 products including matrix switches, fiber-optic extenders and hardware adaptors.
Gleason Research Associates Inc.
- Scientific and engineering support to the US government in areas related to military research and development.
Gray Research, Inc.
- Technical and programmatic assistance to government (U.S. Department of Defense, NASA) and commercial customers.
Hymatic Engineering Company Limited
- Design and manufacture of fluid control systems, Stirling Engine Cryocoolers / Cryostats, Minicoolers and gas purity systems for civil and military markets.
Infowave (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Military battlespace analysis and mission planning tools, tactical-level constructive simulations for command post exercises (CPX).
Ingenuity Research Corporation
- Provides systems engineers, software engineers and program managers for space and missile defense projects.
Inter-Tec Services Limited
- Stress engineering services to the aerospace industry, based in Ayrshire, Scotland. ISO9001 accredited.
- Electronic Warfare (EW), DFRM technology and Electronic Counter Measure/Target Simulators (ECMTS).
KVA Advanced Technologies, Inc.
- High-speed electronics and photonics systems, ordnance initiation including firesets and fuzes for exploding bridge wire, exploding foil initiators.
- Avionics and electro-optic instrumentation and systems for aerospace, defense systems and medical instrumentation.
- Manufacturer of assemblies and subassemblies for the defense and commercial industries.
- Advanced engineering consulting services to military and commercial clients.
- Technical services in information warfare, electronic combat systems and C4I systems.
- Mechanical engineering and fabrication services.
- Manufacturer of low noise, ultra-stable phase locked or free running dielectric resonator oscillators.
Microwave Solutions, Inc.
- Microwave and RF amplifier to the military, commercial and industrial markets.
- Consultancy in infrared and electro-optic systems and countermeasures for military and civilian applications.
Ontic Aerospace Manufacturing and Engineering
- Manufacturer of OEM licensed components and assemblies for aircraft.
Pacific Electronic Enterprises
- Overhaul and repair of avionics equipment and electronic assemblies for F-16, F-5, F-15, C-130 and other aircraft / helicopter systems.
Perceptronics Solutions Inc.
- Real-time collaborative performance research and development for control and decision tasks in defense, security and emergency environments.
Prime Power, Inc.
- Military grade power supply units.
Princeton Microwave Technology Inc.
- Manufactures oscillator, Dielectric Resonators, power dividers, dro.
Professional Engineering Services Pty Ltd.
- Provision of professional engineering and project management services.
RNB Technologies, Inc.
- Engineering services company providing support to the U.S. Joint, Navy, and Marine Corps acquisition commands.
- Software and system engineering for the Australian defence industry.
Research and Development Solutions Inc.
- Electronic warfare simulation and training systems.
Roband Electronics plc
- Design, development and manufacture of electronic power supplies for the defence market.
- A supplier of aircraft electronics to the military.
SI2 Technologies, Inc.
- Designs and manufacture of conformal and flexible antennas, sensors and other electronic systems.
Saalex Solutions Inc.
- Scientific engineering, and technical support services for space, missile and information technology systems.
Scientific Research Corporation
- Leading-edge technology solutions.
Shoghi Communications Ltd
- Encryption, signal analysis and surveillance solutions to defense industry, police forces and government.
Spectrum Sciences & Software Inc.
- Technical support, management and information technology services to U.S. Department of Defense and commercial customers.
- Strategic electronics for defense communications, encryption and COMINT/ SIGINT/ ELINT requirements.
- Projectile and missile guidance systems, night vision, forensic and telemetry equipment.
Sypris Data Systems
- Design, manufacture and support of high-performance data acquisition and storage systems for aerospace and defense industry.
- Analytical methods and software tools to support ship, aircraft, tank, missile and C3I programs.
Tao of Systems Integration, Inc.,
- Defense and civil aeronautics research and electrical engineering.
- Design, development and production of custom power ready systems, chassis and power supply products for defense related markets.
- Software engineering firm providing technology and engineering solutions to government and private industry.
US Army C-E LCMC Software Engineering Center
- US Army Communications-Electronics Lifecycle Management Command Software Engineering Center.
US Dynamics Corporation
- Approved depot repair facility supporting F-4, F-5, F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18 and T-38 aircraft.
Ultra Eelectronics PMES
- Signature Management Systems, Transit Power Systems, Defence Power Systems and Navigation Data Systems.
Ultra Electronics Electrics Division
- High integrity switches, indicators, control handles, throttle handles and lighting systems for military aircraft cockpits and vehicles.
- An information architecture company using modeling and simulation, supported by advanced security concepts.
Wide Band Systems Inc.
- Research, design, development and integration of advanced Electronic Warfare Systems and services.
- Source of build to print electronics components for aerospace and defense contractors including US Navy, Army and Air Force.
Electronics, Engineering and Software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 12, 2013 10:18:09 PM EDT -