become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aerospace_and_Defense/Associations
Aerospace and Defense
Business: Associations: By Industry
Aerospace & Defense Benchmarking Council
- world-wide forum of management professionals in the aerospace and defense industry for the exchange of performance measurements and benchmarking data.
Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe
- European association representing the interests of industries in the aeronautics, space, defence and security sectors
Aerospace Industries Association
- Organization representing the interests of industries involved in civil and military aircraft and helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles, space systems, aircraft engines and related systems, materials and technology across the United States of America
Aerospace Industries Association of Canada
- Canadian aerospace industry facts and figures, Canadian aerospace capability guide, 1998/99 aerospace survey, and careers guide.
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association
Air Transport Association of America
- Trade organization representing the principle US airlines. The association’s purpose is to foster a business and regulatory environment that ensures safe and secure air transportation. By working with members in the technical, legal and political arenas, ATA leads industry efforts to fashion crucial policy and supports measures that enhance aviation safety, security and well-being
American Nuclear Society
- Resources on nuclear science and technology: nuclear medicine, nuclear energy, food irradiation, and nuclear techniques used in manufacturing and processing industries.
Armed Forces Communications Electronics Association
- association serving the communications, electronics and information systems community.
Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI)
- A non-profit organization devoted to advancing the unmanned systems community, and committed to developing and promoting unmanned systems and related technologies.
Cessna Employees Club
- Cessna Employees Club (CEC) provides the employees of Cessna Aircraft Company membership of a fitness club and offers discounts at merchants and entertainment venues.
Council of Defense and Space Industry Associations
- CODSIA provides a central channel of communications for improving industry-wide consideration of the many policies, regulations, implementation problems, procedures and questions involved in federal procurement actions.
Defense MicroElectronics Activity (DMEA)
- leverages capabilities and payoffs of advanced technology to solve weapon system operational problems, increase operational capability, and reduce the effects of diminishing manufacturing sources.
Defense Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL).
- Provides services in defense research, defense consultancy and defense evaluation. Previously Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA).
Federation of Aerospace Enterprises in Ireland
- provides a voice in Ireland for the aerospace industry and promotes the Irish Aerospace Industry worldwide.
French Land Defence Manufacturers Association (GICAT)
- A professional group representing the industrial sector supplying equipment to the French Land forces and exports Land and Air land equipment.
National Defense Industrial Association
- provide a legal and ethical forum for the interchange of ideas between the government and the defense industry
The Submarine Industrial Base Council
- Represents more than 4,000 U.S. businesses across 47 states that make up the nation’s submarine industrial base.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2013 at 22:18:09 UTC -