become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aeronautical/Consulting
Aerospace and Defense
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Consulting
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics
This category in other languages:
Advanced Technologies, Inc.
- Providing wind tunnel and full-scale models along with test and instrumentation facilities and expertise.
- Aircraft and engine maintenance, research and development, turbomachine design and analysis, computer fluid dynamics and consulting.
- Engineering, integration and test knowledge and support.
- Provides technical services for both group and individual RVSM Certification.
Aeronautical Technologies Center
- A technology centre providing structural, fire, acoustic, and fluid-dynamic testing laboratories. [choose between Spanish and English]
Air Traffic Simulation, Inc.
- Offers air traffic risk management and computerized tools.
Aircraft System Certification
- FAA and DER's certification consulting.
- Specializing in airfoil design, analysis, and wind-tunnel testing.
Applied Computing and Engineering Limited
- Uses Computational Fluid Dynamics and Finite Element Analysis to simulate aerodynamic performance and visualise the results.
Aragon Consulting Services
- Professional support to small and medium companies in the aerospace sector of the manufacturing industry.
Assurance Technology Corporation
- ATC provides research and development, engineering and management consulting, support services, and evaluation and test services with emphasis on space, avionics and terrestrial military C4I applications.
- Project development and management, from idea to operation.
ASTECH Engineering, Inc.
- Offers help to conceptualize, design, develop, and implement integrated avionic/aircraft system solutions.
- Offers cross-disciplinary solutions focused on space activities, strategic business intelligence, and public sector.
Aviation Traders Ltd
- Structural and electrical system design, stress analysis, and specialist projects.
- Aircraft expertise and consulting on operational aspects like performance, flying qualities and systems.
- Offers engineering services, support and products to the industry, including reciprocating engines and power plant installations.
Blue Star AeroSpace
- Asset management consultants for the aerospace industry.
Cades Digitech Pvt. Ltd.
- Engineering design and support services company specializing in design and analysis of aircraft.
- Offering a range of design, simulation, test, and evaluation services.
- Airplane design, analysis and drafting Software. Also offers consultancy and testing services. List of references and clients. FAQ and evaluation programs.
Design Optimization Technologies
- DOTec provides engineering support and solutions.
Emmet Fletcher Consulting
- Expert advice and assistance in the space sector. Project management, technical support, and presence provision.
- Provides strategic assistance, international assessments of high-tech industries (space, information technology, telecommunications), long-range forecast studies and offers seminars and training programs for managers.
- Consultancy on funding for companies who wish to participate in research and development within the aerospace and aeronautical industries.
- Provider of decision-support solutions to aerospace, telecommunications and national security enterprises. Services include market analysis and forecasting, safety and risk management, and communications and information management.
- Details on Griffons aerospace engineering facilities and their composite and aircraft design capabilities.
- Technological solutions, consultancy and turn-key systems delivery for aerospace market.
Hunter & Hunter Enterprises
- minimum equipment list development, Part 135 certification, RVSM and security consulting.
- A technology group which can provide engineering and marketing services anywhere in the world. Engineering, program management and marketing services in aviation, space technology, nuclear energy and process control.
Ingenuity Research Corporation
- Provides systems engineering, software engineering, and management services to both government and prime-contractor customers.
Jerry Fain Models, Inc.
- Offering design and manufacturing of prototypes.
K C Consulting Engineering
- Aerospace engineer specializing in advanced liquid rocket, airbreathing and combined cycle propulsion system analysis, preliminary design, simulation and evaluation.
- Providing reliability, maintainability and logistics engineering services.
National Aerospace Laboratory
- An independent non-profit research institute based in the Netherlands that carries out contract research for national and international customers.
Northeast Engineering & Development Ltd
- Focused on development and certification of aircraft products, modifications, or installations.
Paragon Space Development Corporation
- Aerospace engineering services to both the commercial and non-commercial aerospace sectors, including environmental control and life support services.
- Offers project management, training, and publications to the aerospace and defense industries.
Sentient Systems engineering UK
- Aerospace systems engineering consultancy.
Stellar Solutions Inc.
- An engineering services business providing technical expertise and problem-solving skills to significant aerospace programs.
Technical Data Analysis
- Technical expertise in the areas of aircraft design, analysis, testing, accident investigation and maintainability.
Treble One, L.L.C.
- Provides a full business development and representation service to companies wishing to succeed in the military aerospace market.
- Design, fabrication, and instrumentation of wind tunnel models.
Virtual Simulation and Training
- Services include training system requirements analysis, simulator evaluation, technology assessment, and acquisition support.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2014 at 14:54:10 UTC -