the entire directory
only in Aircraft_and_Components/Maintenance_and_Repairs
Aerospace and Defense
Aircraft and Components
Maintenance and Repairs
Gaskets and Seals
Parts and Accessories
Education and Training
Restoration and Refurbishment
Tools and Equipment
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Aviation: Ground Support: Fixed Base Operators - FBOs
This category in other languages:
Advanced Air West Palm Beach, Inc.
- Quick turnaround bushings, sleeves and out of scope nuts for the aircraft landing gear overhaul industry.
Advantage Aviation Technologies, Inc.
- FAA/JAA certified aircraft and helicopter welding repair station. Services include aircraft overhauls and engineering repairs for airplane components and subcomponents.
Aero Support Ltd.
- Provides maintenance, repair and overhaul services, along with design, consultancy, technical support and parts procurement.
Aero-Craft Hydraulics Inc.
- A full repair, service and testing station.
- Engine and airframe maintenance and repair.
- Overhaul and repair of turboshaft and turboprop engines.
Aeropol Aviation Services
- Repair and overhaul of aircraft components.
Aerospace Welding, Inc.
- Manufactures engine mounts and exhaust systems.
Aerospares Accessories Inc.
- Aircraft accessory repair and overhaul.
Aerotech of Lousiville, Inc.
- FAA approved overhaul and repair facility aviation charging and starting system accessories. Specializing in starters, generators, alternators, voltage regulators, generator control units and turbine starter/generators.
Aerotek Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Information, pictures and parts database for aircraft spares, repairs, overhauls, sales and leasing. Specializes in regional/commuter aircraft.
- Aerotest suppliers of aircraft engine test facilities.
- Maintenance and repair of aircraft components.
- FAA repair station in Tulsa Oklahoma. Overhaul, sales and service of aircraft engine accessories, propellers and fuel systems.
Aircraft Ducting Repair Inc.
- Overhaul/Repair metal ducts, tubes, manifolds, cowlings, doors, fairings and other components for large commercial aircraft. FAA/JAA Repair Station No. A7DR372J.
Aircraft Specialties Services
- An FAA repair station that provides aircraft engine repair and parts sales located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- The independent prime contractor for managing aircraft component overhaul and repair.
- Offers structural and airframe repair of sheet metal parts, manufacture of special parts, C and D checks and structural modifications. Located at Mönchengladbach, Germany. [English and German languages.]
Alaska Aircraft Sales and Maintenance
- An FAA approved repair station, they provide complete repair and rebuilding work on Alaskan aircraft located in Anchorage, Alaska.
American Aviation Inc.
- Manufactures and installs aerodynamic modifications for General Aviation. Product gallery, links and contact information.
A and I Accessory Limited
- Overhaul of electrical and mechanical accessory components associated with turbine engines.
Astrodyne International, Inc.
- Aircraft component repair and overhaul. FAA repair facility.
- Specializes in repair and overhaul of hydraulic, pneumatic, slectro-mechanical, fuel and electronic components.
B and F Aircraft
- Specializing in wheel and brake overhaul, inspection or modification for most corporate turbo-prop and jet aircraft.
B and S Aircraft Parts and Accessories, Inc.
- FAA approved aircraft accessory repair station.
Bardolph Aircraft Tools
- Suppliers to the aerospace, aircraft maintenance, automobile and sheet metal industries. Product listing available.
Blue Demon Aviation Pty Ltd
- Aircraft maintenance and airframe or engine servicing specialists of Class A and B fixed wing aircraft and helicopters at Moorabbin, Australia. Also hires or charters aircraft and helicopters.
Brothers Aviation Maintenance Service
- Specialists in Dash 8, Q series, exhaust fairings.
C & L Aero
- FAA certified shop specializing in the repair and service of aircraft instrumentation and oxygen equipment. Offer hydrostatic testing of oxygen cylinders and specializes in the restoration of older instruments.
Christie Distribution & Service Center
- Offers aircraft battery products including battery systems, charger/analyzers, battery cell monitors, and universal battery support systems.
Czech Jet, Inc.
- L39 maintenance for airframe to ejection seats parts service training for the Albatros Jet Trainer Aircraft.
DECA Aviation Engineering Ltd.
- Design, installation, engineering analysis, program management, and certification of major aircraft modifications.
- Partner for air cargo equipment: containers, pallets and repair.
- An FAA/JAA Approved repair facility, specializing in hydraulic and electronic components for a variety of civilian and military aircraft.
First Aviation Services, Inc.
- Services to aircraft operators including repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and accessories, remanufacturing of engine components and accessories and redistribution of new and remanufactured parts. (Nasdaq: FAVS)
General Air Inc.
- Repair station specializing in welding repairs and sheet metal fabrication.
- An FAA and JAA approved unlimited accessory class repair station.
Global Turbine Component Technologies, LLC
- OEM and FAA approved repair facility for Honeywell and Rolls-Royce turbine components.
- Provides commercial jet maintenance, repair, modification, overhaul and aircraft storage services from multiple locations in North America.
Hawker Pacific Aerospace
- Repairs and overhauls aircraft and helicopter landing gear. Distributes, manufactures, and sells new and overhauled spare parts and components for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. Wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik.
Hot Section Technologies, Inc.
- An FAA approved repair station which specializes in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of non-rotating turbine engine components and their associated airframe parts.
- Manufacturer of custom engineered brake control, antiskid, fluid pumping, and hydraulic component solutions for the aerospace industry.
IFE Services Ltd
- In-flight entertainment supplier to airlines.
Immaculate Flight Services Inc.
- Aircraft cleaning, detailing, and maintenance services including polishing.
Infinity Technology Inc.
- An FAA approved repair station specializing in replacement and repair of honeycomb seals.
Interface Aviation Inc.
- Offers a selection of narrow and wide body aircraft interiors, cargo systems and parts.
Jet Aviation International
- Provides aircraft maintenance, outfitting, and FBO services along with aircraft charter, management and sales. Offices in Florida and Switzerland.
- Specializes in aircraft Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Aviation maintenance, aircraft inspection, FAA repair stations.
- Maintenance and repair of engines and airframes.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for aircraft, engines and components.
- Repair and maintenance with a mobile AOG service.
- Miami firm specializes in the repair and overhaul of aircraft parts. Capabilities include: hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, electromechanical and the Boeing 727 landing gear.
National Aerospace Services Pty. Ltd.
- Maintenance engineers and services for small to medium fleet operators in Australia and Asia.
The Nordam Group
- Specializes in the manufacture, repair, and overhaul of aircraft bonded-honeycomb and composite components. Includes fan/thrust reversers, nacelles engine components, interiors and aircraft transparencies.
- FAA certified repair station based at the Kendall - Tamiami Airport in Miami, Florida, USA.
Perform Air International
- An FAA repair station specializing the overhaul, repair and sales of commercial and military aircraft components.
- Specializes in paints, coatings and related materials for the aerospace and defence industries. Supplied worldwide. Product range includes primers, topcoats and other products such as tapes, abrasives, spray equipment and special packaging capability.
- A docking system designed to provide workers access to all types of aircraft for overhaul, painting, maintenance and repair.
Raisbeck Engineering Inc.
- Aircraft modification and enhancement, 727 stage 3 systems, tech manuals, news and publications.
S. A. Aerotec Industries, Inc.
- Manufactures and repairs aircraft cables and harnesses. Repair center for motors, pumps, valves, hydraulic cylinders, actuators, regulators, and gauges.
Safe Air Ltd (NZ)
- Contract service company for aircraft systems, avionics, propeller overhaul and aeronautical component maintenance and manufacture.
- Custom paint scheme designs for all types of aircraft and all segments of the aviation industry. Samples, price list and referrals to aircraft paint shops.
Sensenich Wood Propeller Co Inc
- Manufacture and service of wood propellers.
Singapore Technologies Engineering
- Aircraft support services for Boeing, Airbus, Fokker airframes. Offerings include: depot level maintenance, interior refurbishment, systems integration, retrofits, and test flights.
- Offers global fleet support for commercial and military aircraft, maintenance and aircraft modifications.
Soundair Repair Group
- Specializes in the repair, overhaul, rebuild, and inventory management of commercial jet transport flight deck windows.
- Swiss firm offers: engineering services; line, base, and heavy maintenance; engine, component, material and supplementary services. [English, French and German languages for most content.]
Straight Flight, Inc.
- An FAA certified repair station in Denver, Colorado that performs airplane repair, maintenance and inspection, as well as supplemental type certificates and Learjet SBT 35/36-51-4 updates.
- Certified for repair of components for helicopter and fixed wing aircraft located in southern Connecticut.
- Providing routine maintenance from their base in Antwerp, Belgium.
Texas Aerospace Services
- Repair and overhaul of military and commercial aircraft components. Features services and company information.
Texas Turbine Conversions, Inc.
- Providing a Garrett turbine engine conversion for the DeHavilland Otter.
- An aircraft accessory repair and overhaul facility.
Unipak Aviation LLC.
- FAA repair station specializing in repairing electro-mechanical rotary and linear actuators. Firm has hydraulic and pneumatic capabilities on aircraft ranging from business to commercial.
Maintenance and Repairs
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2016 at 4:45:05 UTC -