the entire directory
only in Accounting/Tax_Negotiation_and_Representation
Tax Negotiation and Representation
Open Directory - Business: Accounting: Tax Negotiation and Representation
Property Tax Consultants
Sales and Use Tax
VAT Related Services
Business: Accounting: Firms: Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
This category in other languages:
ALG Tax Solutions, PC
- Representing taxpayers who need help resolving their tax obligations with IRS and state tax agencies.
American Financial and Tax
- Full-service tax assistance from basic tax return preparation to full representation for all audits and hearings.
American Society of IRS Problem Solvers
- Organization of attorneys, CPAs and enrolled agents specializing in tax consultations.
Barouti & Peng, LLC.
- Enrolled Agents licensed to appear before the IRS. We exclusively handle IRS and State tax matters.
Brock Tax Relief
- Offering representation for IRS levy and lien issues. Includes tax evaluation and agent information.
Brookwood Tax Service
- Tax representation services provided by Chet Burgess, EA for audits, unfiled returns, appeals and collections hearings before the IRS.
C & G Tax Service, Inc.
- Tax preparation and representation,and bookkeeping services. Site includes information for clients, tax information links, and a newsletter.
- Helping to solve your tax difficulties. Specializing in offers in compromise, non-filed returns, back taxes, and levy releases.
Colonial Tax Consultants, Inc.
- Representing businesses and individuals who owe back taxes.
D'Arcy and Associates, Inc.
- Missouri and Kansas tax incentive program consultant.
Darrell M. Carp, Enrolled Agent
- IRS negotiation and representation by a retired IRS Revenue Officer.
Dave Fogel, CPA Tax Consultant
- Licensed as a CPA and as an Enrolled Agent and representing taxpayers before the IRS & state tax agencies.
Dick Norton, EA
- Representing taxpayers with audit and collection issues before the IRS and California tax agencies.
Don Fitch, CPA
- Firm specializing in personal and business tax negotiation, including IRS Offers in Compromise, installment agreements and wage levy releases.
Donald R. Kozielski, CPA
- Helping to solve tax problems in Houston, TX.
Dudley & Dudley, LLC
- Tax help from a former IRS agent.
Edward J. Barker, CA
- Canadian Chartered Accountant handing tax, accounting and start-up consulting services for small business and independent contractors.
Edward Osinski, Jr. CPA
- Specializing in IRS negotiations.
Equity Search, Inc.
- Specializing in the solution of IRS and state tax problems. Includes services offered and resource information.
- Enrolled agent assisting with Internal Revenue Service filings and tax problem resolution.
- Specializing in IRS and state tax problem resolution.
- James Robert ("J.R.") Coleman, E.A. is a former Revenue Officer representing delinquent taxpayers.
Federal Tax Resolution
- Specializes in all areas of tax relief
Fouts Financial Group
- Specializing in tax problem resolution and the preparation of complex tax returns.
Freedom Tax Relief
- Specializing in income tax debt resolution services.
G. David Brimmer and Associates
- Maine firm specializing in IRS and state tax problems.
Global R&D Consulting Group Inc.
- Provides research and development, and tax credit services across North America.
James A. Corvino, EA
- Specializing in IRS representation.
JG Tax Group
- Resolving tax problems nationwide.
Jim Mathews CPA
- CPA firm helping taxpayers deal with back taxes.
Joe Mastriano, CPA
- Offering solutions to IRS problems.
John Folson, CPA
- Assisting individuals and businesses experiencing federal and state tax problems.
John L. McCready, Enrolled Agent
- Representing taxpayers in Orange County and Long Beach.
John R. Dundon II EA
- Enrolled Agent representing taxpayers before the IRS & state tax agencies.
Larry D. Giles, EA
- Collection division and audit representation. Offers in Compromise.
Larry Weinstein, CPA
- Focus on IRS tax problems. Includes information on payment plans, bankruptcy, garnishment and contact.
- Specializing in tax resolution.
Lawler & Witkowski, CPA's
- Buffalo NY based CPA's who specialize in solving IRS problems for clients.
- Certified Public Accountants specializing in tax representation and tax problem resolution with the IRS and State of Michigan.
Martinez and Associates
- Enrolled agents assisting with Internal Revenue Service filings and tax problem resolution.
Marvin F. Poer and Company
- Consultants specializing in real and personal property taxes, tax planning, appeals, valuation and compliance.
Matthew J. Previte CPA
- Strategies for complete resolution of your tax problems.
Mike Habib, EA
- Enrolled agent resolving tax problems and IRS audits.
Patriot Tax Resolution, LLC
- Representing small businesses and individual taxpayers before the IRS.
Robert Normandie EA & Associates
- Providing representation at all levels of IRS plus bookkeeping services.
Robert Somerville, CPA
- Helping clients to resolve Federal and State tax problems.
Safe Harbor Financial Consultants LLC
- Tax resolution service representing businesses and individuals nationwide in resolving IRS and state tax issues.
Salah A. Ali, EA
- Offer to compromise due taxes and settlement of IRS problems.
Sherman Weeks & Co., L.L.C.
- Specializes in IRS tax problem negotiation & other federal tax issues.
Spencer Fellows & Co.
- Long established tax consultants in Chelmsford Essex, United Kingdom. Specialists in tax, accountancy and investigation cases.
Stephen J. Dann
- Advising online on UK taxation including property letting, capital gains and expatriate issues.
Steve M Spencer, CPA
- Property tax consultant services for Texas ad valorem property tax issues for convenience stores and other commercial property.
Strategic Tax & Business Solutions Inc.
- Offering tax planning, accounting and return preparation to Canadian taxpayers.
- Specialists in international tax refunds of eligible state, federal, and local taxes.
Tax Crisis Institute
- Helping to resolve any collection problems you may be having with the Internal Revenue Service or any other taxing authority.
- Specializes in the refund of tax from the Inland Revenue for students and other low income individuals.
Tax Help Associates
- Over 30 years of professional IRS experience to help clients resolve state and Federal tax matters.
- Firm that specializes exclusively in matters of tax relief.
Tax Matters Solutions, LLC
- Focusing on representing taxpayers before the IRS and state governments.
- Stephen Nestor, EA is a former Revenue Officer specializing in settlement issues and Offer in Compromise.
Tax Resources, Inc.
- IRS audit defense experts.
Tax Tiger, Inc.
- Federal tax liens, wage garnishments resolved.
- Goodeve and Company, LLC. Tax Specialists and private accountants since 1978.
- Resolution of IRS problems.
- Professional income tax preparation, tax audits, forensic accounting and bookkeeping.
Taxpayer Solutions, Inc.
- Veteran tax professionals specializing in resolving IRS problems.
Texas Tax Group
- Former Texas Comptroller tax auditors help with state audits.
Thomas G. Reed, CPA
- Provides IRS representation and settlement assistance.
Tidy Tax, Inc.
- Nationwide tax relief firm helping people with back taxes.
Tim Bubel, CPA
- IRS representation in Dallas, Texas area.
Utility Audit Company
- Reviews accounts to determine eligibility for utility tax refunds.
- Providing preparation of tax returns and assistance with IRS problems.
William Squibb & Associates
- Canadian commodity and GST tax recoveries.
Tax Negotiation and Representation
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 6:15:12 UTC -