become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Business: Accounting: Firms: Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation: North America: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Business and Economy: Financial Services
A. Sullivan & Company
- Camarillo CPA offers consulting services on tax, management advisory, and bookkeeping. Includes company profile and details of services.
Abdul Khan, CPA
- Cypress firm provides accounting, bookkeeping, consulting, and tax services. Includes service list and firm profile.
Abregov Steinhaus Parrino, Inc.
- Irvine. Certified public accounting and management consulting firm. Services and partner profiles.
Alford Accountancy Corporation
- Westlake Village firm. Certified Public Accountants providing business and tax services as well as personal financial planning.
Allan Rosenthal & Associates AC
- Calabasas full service accounting firm. Includes several financial calculators, HTML newsletter, FAQ reports, on-line payroll processing and file transfers.
Allen Barron, Inc.
- CPA firm with offices in Escondido and Marina Del Rey. Includes service descriptions, policies, staff biographies, and financial articles.
Andrew Newman, CPA
- San Carlos practitioner specializes in tax preparation, planning, and financial reporting.
Anton A Ewing JD
- Located in San Diego and offering accountancy and financial consultancy to individuals and businesses. Includes profile, services and newsletter.
Arnold Stengel & Company, LLP
- West Los Angeles CPA firm providing services to closely held businesses and individuals focusing on dairy/farming operations and professional practices including law and health care.
Arthur Seideman Accounting
- San Mateo accounting firm specializing in audits, business valuation, individual, business, and estate tax planning and preparation.
Atherton & Associates, LLP, CPA
- Modesto full service accounting firm. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Audit and Tax Solutions, CPAs Inc.
- Burlingame, Campbell, and San Francisco offices offering accounting, taxes, income taxes, and bookkeeping.
Barbich Hooper King Dill Hoffman
- Accounting and consulting firm situated in Bakersfield. Includes profiles, services and industries served.
Barrows and Company
- Accounting and consulting firm based in Camarillo CA, specializing in the fields of general and government contracting, consulting and tax compliance.
Barry J. Kohn, CPA
- San Diego accounting firm that specializes in taxes, financial planning, and QuickBooks. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Bartlett, Pringle & Wolf, LLP
- Santa Barbara CPA tax and auditing firm provides full-service business consulting, accounting software and financial planning services. Specializes in cost segregation studies.
Belden, Hiramoto, Liu & Co., LLP
- Costa Mesa firm serving real estate, professional, and personal services businesses. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Bohn & Bratrude, CPAs
- Dublin tax accounting firm also offering accounting services including Quickbooks assistance.
Bonne Feeney LLP, CPA
- Firm with offices in Alamo, Oakland, and Winters. Full-service firm. Includes partner profiles.
Bratton, McMorrow & Kearney LLP
- Ventura CPA firm providing business consulting and financial planning . Specializes in tax, investment, accounting services and business valuations.
Brokstein and Rosen CPA's LLP
- Walnut Creek full-service firm. Includes newsletter, partner profiles, tax due dates, paycheck calculator, and description of services.
Brown & Company
- Newport Beach CPA firm offering bookkeeping, tax, and human resource consulting.
Bruce Freundlich Accounting & Tax Services
- Offers accounting and tax services in the San Fernando Valley.
California Republic Accountancy
- Los Angeles CPA provides accounting services, tax preparation, real estate advisory service, and accounting software consulting. Include tax tips and forms.
Canyon Tax & Bookkeeping
- Rancho Santa Margarita firm with Enrolled Agents (EA's) provides tax preparation and bookkeeping services for individuals and small- to medium-sized businesses. Serves south Orange County.
Carbahal & Company
- Davis CPA firm providing financial management consulting, accounting services and tax preparation.
Carlin Consulting Group
- San Diego-based consulting CPA firm specializing in U.S. Government contract and grant pricing and accounting. Special expertise in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
Cates & Associates, CPA's
- Corona full-service firm. Includes profiles of principals.
Charles Yates Lawrence CRTP, ERO
- Provider of income tax, financial record keeping, loan, and auditing services. Buellton.
Charter School Management Corporation
- Offers comprehensive back-office, accounting, HR, payroll, compliance, and operational services for Charter Schools in California.
Chiorini, Hunt & Jacobs
- Santa Cruz firm providing traditional accounting services and consulting. Includes financial calculators.
Cindy Reed, CPA
- Orange practitioner provides accounting, tax, regulatory compliance, QuickBooks, and financial management services. Short descriptions of services and thumbnail of principal.
Cirimelli, Pyle & Associates LLP
- Campbell CPA firm serving small businesses and individuals. Provides tax, accounting, QuickBooks, incorporation, and other services.
Constance Coughlan C.P.A.
- Provides auditing, accounting, tax, consulting, and planning services. Offices in Napa, California and Waianae, Hawaii.
Cramer and Associated Accountancy Corporation
- Citrus Heights full-service firm.
Crawford, Pimentel & Co., Inc., CPAs
- San Jose firm providing full range of accounting services to businesses of all sizes.
David J. Fisher, CPA
- Rohnert Park firm offering accounting for small business, individuals, corporations, estates, and trusts. Includes financial tips and firm activities.
Dedekian, George & Small Accountancy Corporation
- Fresno CPAs offering tax, financial and estate planning, accounting, business consulting, and college and retirement planning.
Dennis D. Diver, CPA
- Oroville firm focusing on forensic accounting, fraud investigation, and construction accounting.
Diehl, Evans & Company, LLP, CPA
- Carlsbad, Irvine, and Escondido offices providing full range of public accounting services.
Dion Gouws, CPA
- La Jolla practitioner. Includes service descriptions, Curriculum Vitae, and SAP implementation information.
Do Le and Company, CPA
- San Jose full-service firm. Includes services, financial articles, and tips.
Duane E Serritslev, CPA
- Solvang CPA firm specializing in income and estate tax consultation and small businesses.
Dwyer and Company, CPA
- Rocklin firm offers traditional accounting services and computer consulting. Includes service bureau-provided weekly and monthly financial tips.
E. Keith Brown & Co., CPA
- San Jose firm.
Engelman Accountancy Corporation
- San Mateo CPA firm offering tax, accounting, litigation support, business valuation, and estate planning services.
Fliesher and Dishman , LLP, CPA
- City of Orange general practitioner. Includes FAQ and articles on tax-related news.
Frank W. Stearns, CPA, Inc.
- Riverside firm representing small and closely-held business and providing tax service for individuals.
Garrett & Associates CPA
- Sun City full-service accounting firm.
Garry A. Jones, CPA
- Westlake Village firm providing consulting,interim CFO and Controller services, tax and custom accounting services to privately-held businesses.
Gerald McGowin, CPA
- Sonoma practitioner provides tax, accounting, QuickBooks, and management consulting services.
Gerber & Co., CPAs and Financial Advisors
- Beverly Hills full service firm.
Gilbert Accountancy Corporation
- Sacramento business accounting firm specializing in small and medium sized private business, non-profit organizations and governmental agencies. Services include tax audits, financial statements, accounting and management consulting.
Glenn M. Gelman & Associates
- Santa Ana CPA offering accounting and business consulting services, specializing in construction, real estate development, equipment leasing, auto parts (wholesale and retail), manufacturing, and architectural, medical, legal and other professional services.
Green, Polack & Company, CPA
- Lodi firm offering traditional accounting services. Includes financial tips and answers to FAQs.
Greenstein, Rogoff, Olsen & Co., CPAs
- Full-service public accounting firm with offices in Fremont and Palo Alto. Includes description of services, financial articles, staff profiles, and representative client list.
Gregory H. Steinbis, EA, CPA
- Morgan Hill practitioner providing traditional accounting services and consulting. Includes tips, financial calculators, and financial FAQs.
Grimbleby Coleman, CPAs
- Modesto full-service accounting firm. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Gursey, Schneider & Co. LLP
- Century City full-service firm provides accounting, financial, and technology consulting services to businesses of all sizes. Includes service descriptions, published articles by staff, and links to third-party newsletters, fact sheets, and on-line tax organizers.
Hal R. Weber, CPA
- Elk Grove firm provides accounting, tax, financial management, and business development services.
Halverson & Company, CPA's
- Encinitas accounting firm serves business clients ranging from the closely-held entity to large publicly-held corporations. The Company has a significant client base in the restaurant/retail, real estate, and healthcare industries with an increasing workload in Accounting for Income Taxes (FASB 109) and multi-state tax engagements.
Harris, Greene LLP, CPA
- Newport Beach firm services retailers, wholesale distributors, manufacturing entities, real estate development companies, fast-food franchised restaurants, law firms, real estate investment and management companies, professional medical practices, and individuals with high net worth. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Hinricher & Crasnick, LLP
- CPA full-service firm with offices in Thousand Oaks and Encino. Includes firm provide, description of services, and service-bureau-supplied news, tips, and calculators.
Hood & Strong LLP, CPA
- San Francisco and Menlo Park firm offering financial staffing, accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services to individuals and privately-held businesses. Includes in-house written financial newsletters.
Hutchinson and Bloodgood, LLP
- Accounting and consulting firm with offices throughout California, provides a range of services including tax planning, auditing, technology consulting, human resources, and business advisory services.
Inouye, Shively, and Longtin, CPA's
- Laguna Hills firm. Includes list of services and third-party financial tools and newsletter.
James Ernst Accounting, CPA
- Santa Rosa firm offering traditional accounting services with specialty in helping homeowners associations, and offers human resources management services. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
James M. Brightman, CPA
- San Francisco-based CPA offering full range of accounting services to individuals and small businesses.
James P. Marta, CPA
- Carmichael firm offering consulting, tax services, and accounting services.
Jean Hsu, CPA
- Cupertino firm offering accounting, tax, payroll, bookkeeping and planning, business valuation, and startup/dissolution services. Mandarin speaking.
Jerry E. Bartram, CPA, FHFMA
- Yucaipa CPA and financial planner. Description of services and directions to office.
John P. Welch, CPA
- San Francisco firm provides accounting, legal, and fiduciary services. Includes biography of principal, description of services, and service-bureau supplied calculators and financial tips.
John Waddell & Company
- Sacramento business accounting firm specializing in tax audits, financial statements, accounting, management and litigation consulting.
Jones, Henle & Schunck CPAs
- Strategic Accounting Advisors specializing in business management control for construction and real estate. Offices located in Orange, Danville, and Sacarmento.
Jones, McGinty & Parquet, CPAs
- Huntington Beach firm offering accounting, tax, auditing and management advisory services. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Jones, Schiller & Company, LLP
- San Francisco and Marin CPA firm providing accounting and auditing services, tax planning and preparation, litigation support, and financial planning for business operations.
Juarez, Zarate & Company, CPAs
- Full-service firm with offices in Modesto and Oakdale.
Kakimoto and Nagashima LLP
- Gardena and Irvine offices offer accounting services, information technology consulting, management advisory services, and tax services. Site is available in both English and Japanese.
Kramer Accountancy Corporation
- Firm offering full service accounting, business management, bookkeeping and tax services. Based in Topanga.
Lapp, Fatch, Myers & Gallagher
- Santa Maria CPA firm. Includes service descriptions, firm news, and tax tips.
Larry M. Jordan, CPA
- Templeton-based practice providing tax preparation, financial services, accounting, bookkeeping, retirement, college savings and estate planning.
Lawrence L. Richards, CPA
- Encino firm specializing in business development, financial accounting services, tax preparation, elder care, and estate planning.
Ledwith, Houghton & Co., CPA's
- Redwood City firm provides services ranging from individual and business income tax returns to reviews, audits, and monthly accounting.
Levotman & Kaufman, CPA's PC
- Los Angeles based firm serving businesses and individuals.
Levy, Mosse & Co.
- West Los Angeles CPA firm offering a full range of services.
- San Degeo accounting and consulting firm that provides mediation services along with a full-range of traditional offerings.
Lynn N. Talbott, Jr., CPA
- El Dorado Hills accounting practitioner and Certified Valuation Analyst.
MacFarlane, Faletti & Co., CPA's
- Santa Barbara full-service accounting firm.
Macy Mark Morris, CPA
- Carlsbad practitioner provides accounting services and income tax preparation and planning.
Mai Thuy Nguyen, CPA, MBT
- Seal Beach practitioner. Includes description of services, calculators, and biography.
Mark Kohn, CPA, CVA, ABV
- Los Angeles (Wilshire area) Certified Valuation Analyst and CPA.
Martin Lowe, CPA
- San Jose full service firm. Includes service description, calculators, tips, and newsletter.
Maurice J. Carron, CPA
- San Francisco practitioner providing financial services for small- to medium-size businesses.
Maze & Associates
- Walnut Creek firm. Includes list of services.
Michael & Company, CPA
- Fresno full-service firm with industry specific services including construction accounting, healthcare accounting, and providers of consumer and professional services.
Michael Gray, CPA
- San Jose CPA offering tax services and advice. Includes in-house written monthly newsletter, article archives, tax FAQ, links, and on-line tax organizer download.
Miller and Co. LLP
- Santa Monica CPA firm that provides a full range of traditional accounting services and consulting on methods of minimizing costs, improving operations, and maximizing profitability. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Miod and Company, LLP, CPA
- Los Angeles, Pasadena, and Palm Desert firm provides services including forensic accounting, litigation support, expert witness testimony, and valuations.
Mitchell Freedman Accountancy Corporation
- Sherman Oaks firm offers accounting, tax, financial planning and management services with an emphasis in motion picture and television production, and the performing and creative arts. Includes in-house written newsletter and financial article archive.
Monica Bailey & Associates, CPA's
- San Jose full-service firm. Includes personnel profile and service descriptions.
Morris + D'Angelo CPA's
- San Jose firm with an online service delivery focus.
Morse, Kimmel and Company, CPAs
- Beverly Hills firm offering tax, financial and estate planning - accounting, business consulting and bookkeeping. Includes service-bureau provided financial tips.
- LaVerne CPA firm provides accounting, tax, management consulting, QuickBooks, and financial management services. Includes service descriptions and biography of principal.
- San Jose firm offering tax planning and preparation. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Number Runners, Inc.
- Carlsbad and Rancho Mirage offices provide accounting, tax, QuickBooks, and grant writing support from CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and grant writers. Firm is known as Lyttleton and Associates and Robin Hood Enterprises.
Nuttall & Company, Inc., CPA
- Anaheim accounting firm providing services to individual and business clients. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
O'Dell Cross, CPAs
- Bakersfield Professional Corporation provides accounting services to firms. Includes company information, service-bureau-supplied business and tax tips, syndicated pdf-formatted newsletter, downloadable forms, and links to business development information.
Oza Financial Services, CPA, Inc.
- San Jose firm provides outsourced accounting and consulting CFO services to start up companies.
Patricia A. Beckwith, CPA
- Aptos practitioner providing accounting, income tax preparation, audit, and elder care services. Includes short description of services and firm's principal.
- Torrance firm. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Perisho Tombor Loomis & Ramirez, CPAs
- Campbell and Gilroy offices provide auditing, tax, business advisory and valuation services. Includes library of financial articles and Internet links.
Peter B. Diaz, CPA
- Redwood City practitioner.
Pitchess & Pitchess, LLP
- Manhattan Beach firm. Includes partner biography and list of services.
R. A. Bianchi & Associates, CPA's
- Encino firm provides accounting, tax, and business advisor services. Includes expense worksheets for specific industries, description of services, business articles, calculators, and staff information.
Raymond Hebrank, CPA
- Canoga Park CPA, Chartered Financial Consultant, personal financial specialist and Chartered Life Underwriter offers financial services including tax preparation and estate planning.
Rex L. Crandell, CPA,MBA,JD
- Walnut Creek practitioner with additional offices in San Francisco and Pleasanton. Provides accounting, tax preparation and computer consulting.
Richard Aaron, CPA
- West Los Angeles practitioner specializing in individual and small business taxation.
Richard Moon & Associates
- Marina Del Rey , CPA and financial planner. Includes tips and profile of principal.
RINA Accountancy Corporation
- Oakland, Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Fremont, and Roseville offices offer accounting systems and software setup and training, bank financing consulting, and due diligence and litigation support.
Robert D Edwards, CPA
- San Rafael-based CPA firm. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Robert E. Bates, CPA
- Marina Del Rey practitioner offering financial consulting services to the real estate industry.
Robert J. Richter, CPA
- Newport Beach accountant and financial advisor. Includes tip pages and links to financial calculators.
Robert R. Redwitz & Co.
- Irvine, San Diego, and San Jose offices offer accounting and consulting services. Includes company history, staff biographies, financial tips, tax help charts, firm and industry news, and a description of services.
Rogers Clem & Co, CPA's
- Upland and Covina firm. Includes financial calculators, newsletters and article archive, and links to financial news sites.
Rogers, Anderson, Malody & Scott, LLP, CPAs
- San Bernardino full-service accounting firm emphasizing service to homeowners' associations, professional services, non-Profits, construction, real estate, manufacturing, healthcare, and retail businesses.
Rowbotham & Company LLP
- Palo Alto and San Francisco international tax accounting and consulting firm specializing in publicly traded companies and those planning to go public. Includes in-house written financial articles.
Run It Better, Inc.
- San Francisco Chinatown CPA focusing on tax preparation, business accounting and consulting.
Russell E. Ingledew, CPA
- La Jolla practitioner offering income tax, trust, and estate planning for individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, and corporations. Includes biography, specialties, and practice information.
Samuel H. Wong & Co., LLP
- South San Francisco CPA firm providing domestic and international tax, review, audit, due diligence and SEC work including audit 10Q and 10K reports; additional offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Scholl, Chyo & Company
- Salinas firm offers business consulting and accounting services. Includes on-line tips, activities calendar, and newsletter sign-up.
Scott B Price & Company, CPAs
- San Francisco firm provides accounting, tax, accounting software services. Includes profile of staff.
Shea Labagh Dobberstein, CPA
- San Francisco, Marin, and San Mateo offices service mid-market closely held businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
Shenouda & Associates, LLP, CPA
- Huntington Beach firm providing traditional accounting services and consulting individuals and small businesses. Includes financial calculators.
- Specializing in accounting, tax and management consulting with offices from San Diego to Silicon Valley. Includes history, services, and personnel.
Slater Moffat Associates
- Fresno full-service firm. Includes team member profiles and service descriptions.
Steinwald & Kaufman
- Los Angeles CPA emphasizes forensic accounting services. Includes newsletter articles and financial calculators.
Sterck Kulik O'Neill
- San Francisco CPA's focus on business consulting and financial analysis and offer a full range of traditional accounting services. Includes services, staff profiles, tax FAQ, on-line newsletter, and financial tips.
Stern, Kory, Sreden & Morgan, AAC
- Santa Clarita full-service firm. Includes service bureau-supplied tips and financial articles.
Steve Rousso CPA and Associates
- Sherman Oaks firm offering business and individual tax services, financial planning, and asset management.
Steven L. Jager, CPA
- Sherman Oaks accountancy firm with an emphasis in tax controversies and accountant services to individuals and closely-held businesses. Financial calculators, in-house written financial articles, reading list, and links.
Sue Yen Leo
- Alhambra full-service CPA firm.
Swenson Corporation, CPA
- Rancho Cucamonga firm. Includes list of services.
The Tax Office Inc
- Based in Roseville and providing accountancy and financial planning for businesses and individuals. Includes profile, services and newsletter.
Theodore Kleinman, CPA
- Tax consulting and preparation for individuals and businesses. Specializing in international tax services to U.S. expatriates, foreign nationals and international businesses.
Tyler R. Martin, CPA
- San Jose practitioner offering a full range of accounting and financial consulting services. Includes on-line newsletter sign-up and service-bureau-written tax and business tips.
Van Tassell & Paegel, P.C.
- Bishop firm offers tax, payroll, accounting and auditing services, and QuickBooks support.
Vasquez & Company, LLP
- Los Angeles (downtown)-based CPA firm providing a full range of audit, accounting, tax and consulting services. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Victoria Majors Jones, CPA
- Tax and accounting information provided as well as services offered for all of San Diego County.
Warmerdam CPA Group
- Modesto CPA firm.
Weir and Associates
- Bakersfield CPA firm providing accounting and tax services, management consulting, and QuickBooks support to small and medium sized privately-held businesses.
Wenger & Bauer CPAs, Inc.
- San Juan Capistrano firm providing tax, accounting, auditing, and financial services. Includes financial calculators.
The Werner Group, CPA
- Fairfield firm offering a full-range of accounting services including tax, financial, and estate planning. Includes service-bureau-supplied newsletter, tips, and financial calculators.
Wiesenberg & Company
- Studio City CPA firm offering accounting and business tax payer information regarding income taxes, tax advice, and finances.
Wright Ford Young & Co., CPAs and Consultants
- Irvine firm providing consulting, accounting and tax services to entrepreneurial companies and professional individuals.
Wubbels & Duffy, CPA's
- San Jose full-service firm specializing in start-ups and closely held companies.
Yuda, Lang & Associates, LLP
- Westlake Village CPA firm offering a full range of accounting, tax and financial planning services. Specialties in entertainment industry and professional services work.
Zajac Perrone, LLP, CPAs
- Morgan Hill and Cupertino firm offering a complete range of accounting, tax, auditing and management advisory services. Includes on-line tax organizer and service-bureau-supplied newsletter, financial calculators, and tools.
Zamucen, Curren, & Holmes, LLP
- Forensic accounting firm includes staff whose qualifications include CPA, JD, MBA, CFA, ABV, ASA, and CVA. Offices in Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Ontario, Redwood City, Sacramento, and Stockton.
Zdonek & Wolowicz Accountancy Corporation
- Torrance full-service firm. Includes description of specialties, partner biographies, tips, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2014 at 23:35:06 UTC -