the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Business: Accounting: Firms: Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Financial Services
BDO United States
- Accounting and consulting organization with offices throughout the US. Includes services offered and industries served.
Brett W. Sabio
- CPA firm primarily providing services in the NJ and NY area. Services are general in nature including financial planning with niche practice in small, family operated and closely held businesses.
Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI)
- Offers auditing and accounting, tax and consulting services throughout the South. Includes information about services, events, articles, firm partners' biographies, and locations.
Cherry, Bekaert, & Holland, LLP
- Full service CPA firm providing audit, tax, and consulting services from several offices in southeastern USA.
- A nationwide firm of certified public accountants and consultants.
- Audit, accounting, tax, transactional planning, succession planning, business valuation and consulting services from offices nationwide. Other specialty areas include SAS 70 audits, litigation support and strategic tax consulting.
Crowe Horwath LLP
- Public Accounting and consulting firm with offices in Florida, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Tennessee. Includes description of services, company news and information, and listing of seminars.
Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP
- Certified public accountants and consultants with offices in several states in southeastern USA. Provides a company profile, partner biographies and information on services.
- CPA firm that provides assurance, accounting, tax, consulting and advisory services to organizations and individuals managing business ventures and finance.
Marvel & Associates, LLC
- Forensic accounting and consulting firm providing insurance claims evaluation, litigation support, accounting investigation and due diligence services involving commercial insurance claims and complex business matters to insurance companies, attorneys, independent adjusters and private industry.
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP, Certified Public Accountants
- Firm with 100 offices throughout the country provides audit and accounting services to businesses from start-up to Fortune 500 companies, focusing on owner-managed businesses. Includes philosophy, list of offices, and service descriptions.
Milligan and Company, LLC
- Full-service minority-owned CPA and consulting firm in Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Includes company history, staff profiles, and listing of services.
Mitchell & Titus, LLP
- Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore minority-owned CPA and management consulting firm provides auditing and accounting, tax, and business advisory services.
Moss Adams LLP
- Provides accounting, assurance, tax and consulting services to public and private middle-market enterprises in Washington, Oregon and California.
- Providing accounting and contract administration services for government contractors in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia and Central Florida.
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland and Delaware firm provides professional accounting, tax, and consulting services.
Plante & Moran
- A progressive accounting and management consulting firm. Offices located throughout Michigan and Ohio.
Regier Carr and Monroe, L.L.P.
- Providing services in accounting, taxation, financial planning, and management consulting. Locations in Tucson, Arizona, Wichita, Kansas, and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Sarowitz, Milito & Company, CPAs
- Full-service CPA firm with location in New York and the Tri State Area.
- Professional services firm providing accounting, technology, ERP software and advisory services.
Sturgill & Associates, LLP
- Full service CPA and management consulting firm with offices located in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Includes financial calculators and service-bureau-supplied newsletter.
Thomas J. Trumeter
- Sole practitioner CPA practice servicing small business and high net worth individuals. Areas of practice include: business finance, reviews and compilations, taxation, IRS represenatation, asset protection and estate planning, and contract financial management services.
Vargas, P.C., CPA
- Offers tax, financial and estate planning, accounting, business consulting, audits, college and retirement planning, bookkeeping, computer consulting, and investment services. Locations in El Paso, Texas and Washington D.C.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 5:15:06 UTC -