become an editor
the entire directory
only in Accounting/Education_and_Training
Education and Training
Business: Education and Training
This category in other languages:
- A range of useful resources for students studying accountancy exams with the UK professional bodies.
Accounting Comes Alive
- Provides workshops in accounting business acumen and finance workshops using a new way of learning that involves special colors, diagrams and props.
- Discover state-by-state CPA requirements, education resources, and accounting career guides.
- Free study notes of financial accounting, managerial accounting and related fields explained with examples.
Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Provides a basic online accounting course teaching accounting principles, debits and credits, financial ratios, and important concepts.
- Free online financial accounting study resources for beginners.
Acumen Global Training
- Provides specialist training and consultancy for IFRS, US-GAAP, and related topics.
Advantage Montreal Seminars
- The company specializes in professional development for accountants on various topics (e.g. IFRS and GAAP and preparatory courses for CPA, IQEX, CMA and CGA exams).
BYU Ph.D. Prep Track
- An informational website about obtaining a Ph.D. in accounting and about BYU's Accounting Ph.D. Prep Track.
Charles Debit Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- A non-technical, conversational finance and accounting overview with dozens of real management decisions to demonstrate how accounting principles work.
Clever Cloggs Bookkeeping Training
- Provides distance learning for bookkeepers at all levels.
- Website to learn to use Quickbooks; some free materials and (paid) webinars
- Free and premium online resources for to help accountants pass the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) exam
- Online self study for CE credit for enrolled agents, CPAs, and CFPs.
Dr. T's Accounting Example Problems
- Financial and managerial accounting example problems with detailed solutions and explanations.
- Offering professional trainings for small & medium sized businesses in VAT management, Payroll & Book-keeping in the UK (not online).
- Overview of financial accounting including interactive material concerning the trial balance and the financial statements
Managerial Accounting Fundamentals
- Class web site for Managerial Accounting Fundamentals at San Diego State University. It contains past examinations, and outlines for the course using the Hilton 4th ed. textbook.
- Online courses for professionals, including unlimited CPE credits and subscriptions for CPAs.
My Accounting Course
- Free basic financial accounting course with examples and study materials for students.
Principles of Accounting
- Overview of financial and managerial accounting, including movies (youtube channel) and exercises.
- Offers local training in several US cities, as well as online training and CD/DVDs.
The Student CPA
- Provides learning resources for accounting courses, graduate business school admission tips, and information about careers in accounting.
Tax Professional Resource
- Provides training and education to accounting professionals via live audio conferences, seminars, webinars, articles, forms and tools.
- Blog, videos, e-books, discussion forum and exercises as well as a few games on accounting.
- Allows you to learn bookkeeping and accounting in a distance learning environment.
- Tutorials and forums for accounting research using WRDS and SAS.
- Overview of financial and managerial accounting
Education and Training
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2015 at 16:04:38 UTC -