become an editor
the entire directory
only in Accounting/CPE_For_CPAs
CPE For CPAs
1st Choice CPE
- Offers unlimited self-study CPE at low cost, with online exams and instant grading and certificates. Offers courses for CPA’s and EA’s in accounting, tax, and management.
Accountants Education Group
- Offers self-study courses with online grading and customer support.
American Center for Continuing Professional Education
- Offers self-study courses and is also appropriate for enrolled agents.
American CPE, Inc.
- Offers self-study courses in a variety of topics.
American Society of Continuing Education (ASCE)
- Provides courses for accountants.
- Offers online courses, exams, instant grading, and certificates for financial professionals. Includes course descriptions, location and contact details, and related resources.
Art Berkowitz Seminars
- Provides self-study and in-house customized continuing professional education courses for accountants.
Bisk Education: CPA Exam Review & CPE
- Provider of CPA Exam Review materials and CPE for accounting professionals. Video, audio, books, online, and multi-media are available.
Build Your Firm
- Offers practice marketing and development seminars. Located in Madison, Connecticut.
California CPA Education Foundation
- Information about courses, events and conferences for CPAs to fulfill CPE credit. Courses are offered in California and nearby states.
- Specially designed self-study federal and state tax CPE courses approved by the California Tax Education Council (CTEC) for the CPA and enrolled agent.
Compact Business Services
- Offers internal audit courses in South Africa and other countries. Features course descriptions, company profile and contact information.
Continuing Education Inc.
- Offers accredited CPE conferences aboard luxury cruise ships.
Continuing Professional Education
- Provides continuing professional education with NASBA approved online training in a wide variety of subjects and fields of study.
Courtenay Thompson & Associates
- Offers practical, experience-based courses for committed professionals – internal auditors, accountants, CPAs, finance professionals and management.
CPA Review Course – Product Reviews
- A comparison of several CPA review courses available on the market today.
- Provides publications, self-study products, conferences, and webcasts. Sponsored by The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Irish e-learning business and finance courses online. CPE / CPD for accountants, including members of ACCA, ICAEW and many other professional bodies.
CPE Accounting & Tax Institute
- A non-profit organization established to deliver on-line CPE and approved CPE credit to CPAs, LPAs.
- Provides Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit online with over 150 CPE courses for CPAs.
CPE For Enrolled Agents
- Online self-study continuing professional education self-study courses for IRS Enrolled Agents.
- Tracks CPE credits and seminars for CPAs.
The CPE Store
- Provides self-study courses in categories such as: taxation, accounting, auditing, business law, financial planning, management, marketing, personal development, computers, and software.
- Tracking and reminder service.
- Offers online interactive self-study courses and exams with instant grading and certificates. No books or additional material required.
- Offers online continuing professional education for certified public accountants.
The Delaware Conference
- A semi-annual conference held semi-annually in Newark, Delaware offering 8 CPE credits.
Financial Accounting Institute (FAI)
- Offers training programs in finance and accounting for non-financial professionals.
Financial Education Resources
- Online, on-site and live CPE seminars for CPAs. Extensive catalog of topics covering Auditing/Accounting, Taxation, and Specialized Knowledge.
Financial Management Training Center
- Courses include capital budgeting, strategic planning, ratio analysis, and cost of capital.
- Offers online self-study CPE courses including many free materials.
- Online courses and CPE in accounting, tax, and management.
Hera's Income Tax School
- Offers 20 hours of continuing education that meet California Tax Education Council (CTEC) tax preparer requirements. Also offers 60 hours of basic qualifying courses and other professional training.
Illinois CPA Society
- Professional association representing more than 25,700 accountants. Offers resources and information.
JN CPE Courses
- Courses include Excel, Office, Word, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks.
McDevitt & Kline, LLC
- Provides continuing education (CLE, CPE, CE) seminars and webinars to attorneys, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and Certified Financial Planner practitioners (CFPs) throughout the United States.
- More than 100 CPE titles to choose from, available in downloadable, on-line and disk-based formats.
- Enables CPAs to search for CPE courses (including free self-study courses) and find information on state CPE requirements.
National Center for Continuing Education
- NCCE offers continuing education training for professionals including financial analysis, mergers, acquisitions, understanding financials, business valuation, and project management.
Positive Systems, Inc.
- Offers interactive self study courses.
Professional Education Services
- Provides a variety of CPE courses for accountants in textbook, online, and downloadable formats.
Purtill & Company
- Provider of professional services, counseling, education and software tools. Offers both live and self study courses to CPAs and small business owners.
Restaurant Accounting and Controls Seminars
- Offers a one day program designed to help the restaurant owner, manager or accountant implement controls needed to insure increased profits. Provides 8 hours of CPE credit.
- Online and video continuing professional education (CPE) for accounting and finance professionals.
Southern Federal Tax Institute, Inc.
- Continuing education seminars offer topics on current federal tax legislation and issues for tax attorneys, accountants, trust officers, financial estate planners.
Surgent McCoy CPE, LLC
- Provides CPA CPE seminars throughout the country through state societies of CPAs.
The Tax School
- Provides courses for Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents and the California Tax Education Council. Features online ordering and payment, contact information and customer testimonials.
- Offers free tracking of Continuing Education (CPE) requirements for accountants.
- Offers self-study courses for both CPAs and IRS enrolled agents. Includes an online testing system.
University of Illinois Tax School
- Provides tax education to tax professionals from an accredited sponsor of CPE. Lists of schools by location, instructor team and date, daily agenda, specialty workbooks and important supplements.
Vern Hoven Tax Seminars
- Offers online courses synchronizing a) streaming video seminars, b) PowerPoint slides, and c) course manuals containing links to important code sections and rulings. Specializing in Federal Tax Update courses.
- Provides instructional conferences at exciting resort locations, as well as in-house and self-study materials. Sponsored by the University of Montana School of Business Administration.
WiseGuides Cpe for CPAs
- Self-Study Cpe for CPAs. Over 100 courses to choose from. Use online or download.
CPE For CPAs
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2014 at 5:15:06 UTC -