the entire directory
only in Business/Accounting
Open Directory - Business: Accounting
CPE For CPAs
Tax Negotiation and Representation
Education and Training
News and Media
Business: Employment: Resumes and Portfolios
Home: Personal Finance: Tax Preparation
Society: Law: Legal Information: Tax
This category in other languages:
Internal Revenue Service
- The IRS is the U.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
AZahran Accounting and Payroll Services
- Helps small business with financial needs such as accounting, payroll, budgeting and taxes.
Brockman, Coats, Gedelian & Co.
- Offers a full complement of business services in accounting, auditing, and taxation; business planning and consulting; and computer management services.
- Offers small to mid-size businesses help in QuickBooks setup, office organization, bill paying, accounts receivable, invoices and financial reports. Based in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information
- Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site 24 hours after the filing date.
Financial Accounting Standards Board
- The designated private sector organization in the U.S. that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB)
- Working to establish and improve standards of US state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports.
Mortar Management Inc.
- Provides accounting services for small clients, as well as corporate tax issues and dealing with Revenue Canada. Located in Calgary, AB.
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- The PCAOB is a private-sector, non-profit corporation, created by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, to oversee the auditors of U.S. public companies to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports.
- Resource-based accounting site with articles, industry news, student study guides, and a directory of firms, associations, and journals.
U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds.
Victoria Majors Jones, CPA
- Tax and accounting information provided as well as services offered for all of San Diego County.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, August 26, 2011 12:03:27 PM EDT -