the entire directory
only in tallbill/Centrist
Battle Line with Alan Nathan
- Homepage of the "Battle Line" radio show. Discussion of current events and public policy hosted by self-described "militant moderate" Alan Nathan. The homepage provides scheduling information and some audio files.
- Weblog of centrist political commentary by Paul W. Helgesen.
Columbus Day Riot
- Webzine of politics and culture featuring independent, centrist political commentary with a humorous twist. Seeks to inform, challenge, and entertain the vast American political center.
Hyde Park Declaration
- Statement issued at Hyde Park, N.Y. in May 2000 following a gathering of Democratic Leadership Council officials. Affirms principles and guiding philosophy adopted by the New Democrats.
New Democrat Network
- The political action arm of the New Democrat movement. Focuses on organizing centrist Democrats, exploring policy options, lobbying, and electing candidates.
Radical Middle Newsletter
- Explores ideas and proposals from the "radical middle" movement. Promotes a holistic, sustainable, practical, and compassionate brand of politics.
Reith Lectures 1999
- Series of lectures on globalization from London School of Economics Professor Anthony Giddens, a leading intellectual figure of center-left politics.
Republican Main Street Partnership
- An organization started by Republicans in the U.S. Congress for the purpose of providing a voice for centrists in their party. Commentary, policy analysis, press releases, a legislative agenda, and a Political Action Committee that funds centrist candidates.
Republican Mainstream Committee
- An organization of moderate and centrist Republicans dedicated to building grassroots support and broadening the appeal of the Republican party.
Republican Youth Majority
- A nationwide network of Republican students and young professionals dedicated to developing a new generation of Republican leaders who are pro-choice and pro-environment, while maintaining traditional conservative views on fiscal and economic policy.
The Third Way: The Radical Center
- Essay by Alberto Assad on the emergence of centrist, Third Way politics in Europe.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2011 at 2:35:05 UTC -