the entire directory
only in FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials/Books
Misc. Computer stuff
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Building Secure Software
- By John Viega and Gary McGraw.
- Includes some 500 examples of code (good and bad), along with checklists for assessment of architecture, design approach, and module and routine quality. By Steve McConnell.
Practical UNIX & Internet Security
- Coverage of features of many types of UNIX systems, including SunOS, Solaris, BSDI, AIX, HP-UX, Digital UNIX, Linux, and others.
The Practice of Programming
- A book by Brian W. Kernighan and Rob Pike. Covers style, design, interfaces, debuging, testing, performance, and portability.
Programming Windows Security
- The book was written by Keith Brown and published by Addison Wesley on June 30, 2000 (ISBN: 0201604426).
Writing Secure Code
- Microsoft press book by Howard and LeBlanc.
Writing Solid Code
- Microsoft's techniques for developing bug-free C programs, Steve Maguire.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:14:01 UTC -