the entire directory
only in era/For_the_Regular_Expression_category,_when_I_can_figure_out_where_it_belongs
: For the Regular Expression category, when I can figure out where it belongs
AGREP, an approximate GREP
- AGREP 3.35 (OS/2, DOS, Win3.x and Win95/NT). Powerful tool for fast approximate fuzzy text searching files for strings, regular expressions. User-definable records.
Algorithmic Information and Automata Theory
- A crash cource held in 1996
CSC 4170 Regular expressions
- From a University course
HotWired introduction to regular expressions
- Very basic and newbie-oriented
How Regexes Work
- An article about how to reimplement regular expressions in Perl (although the meat of the article isn't specific to Perl at all) my M-J Dominus
Java pattern matcher comparison
Java Regular Expressions
- Learning & reference; more than 10 free, GNU, shareware & commercial packages, sources, downloads, books, annotated links, String, Tokenizer, lexical analysis, Unicode, code beautifiers, parser generators, etc
Mastering Regular Expressions
- Home page for the book Mastering Regular Expressions (O'Reilly 1997) by the book's author, Jeffrey Friedl. Includes an errata sheet.
RegExpr for VB & VBA
- Regular expression library for Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Applications.
- A rather solid slide presentation, by Glenn Stafford
- A brief and general introduction
Regular expressions (SCO Unix)
- Chapter 12 of the SCO Operating System User's Guide
Regular Expressions - Single Unix Specification
- Specification for regular expressions -- massive document, somewhat technical
Regular expressions in UNIX (Spring 1995)
- Slightly inaccurate (mixes in glob patterns and calls them "shell regular expressions") but otherwise a good concise summary of plain vs extended regular expressions
Rx - Posix Basic Regular Expressions
- Documentation from the GNU rx library
Sgrep Home Page
- sgrep (structured grep) is a tool for searching and indexing text, SGML,XML and HTML files and filtering text streams using structural criteria.
Syllabus for Theory of Computation
- A complete mini-course on Formal Languages and Automata
TCL Regular Expressions
- Intro to Tcl: Regular Expressions
Unicode Regular Expression Guidelines
- Unicode Technical Report #18: This document describes guidelines for how to adapt regular expression engines to use Unicode.
- A 32-bit Windows grep tool
For the Regular Expression category, when I can figure out where it belongs
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2011 at 6:15:04 UTC -