the entire directory
only in Java_Help/Web_Browser
: Web Browser
Apple: Mac OS 10.0 Java Release Notes
- MRJFileUtils.openURL() not implemented in Mac OS X.
Apple: Using Runtime.exec() to Open a URL
- How one would open a URL in a web browser on a Macintosh.
- Class to launch a URL in a web browser in a platform independent manner. Includes an optional swing GUI allowing user customization. [Open Source - GPL]
- Open the system web browser with particular attention paid to various Macintosh systems. [Freeware]
Java World: Control Browsers from Your Java Application
- With a little platform-specific Java code, you can easily use your system's default browser to display any URL in Windows or Unix.
- Class Libraries that allow a URL to be launched in a browser on Windows, Unix, or Macintosh. [Commercial]
MSDN: Start Internet Explorer from a Java Application
- Microsoft article that states that the "rundll32 url.dll,FileProtocolHandler" will not work with internet explorer and urls ending in htm or html. Suggests two alternate methods for opening URLs, each of which uses proprietary com.ms.* classes.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:07:17 UTC -