the entire directory
only in CHURCH_OF_EUTHANASIA_--_TOKUS/CoE_Commandment_--_Population_and_Consumption_Reduction
CHURCH OF EUTHANASIA -- TOKUS
: CoE Commandment -- Population and Consumption Reduction
Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Euthanasia: Pro-Euthanasia
Society: Issues: Environment: Consumerism: Activism
Society: Issues: Environment: Population: Collapse
Society: Issues: Environment: Population: Pro-Population Control
Society: Lifestyle Choices: Voluntary Simplicity
World Overpopulation Awareness
- A non profit organization that endeavors to make people aware of population, overpopulation, its impacts, and what the choices are in doing something about it.
Carrying Capacity Network
- An activist network concerned with national revitalization, population stabilization, immigration reduction, sustainable economic activity, and resource conservation.
Childfree By Choice Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Frequently Asked Questions for the usenet newsgroup alt.support.childfree (Part I)
Childfree News Corner
- A center where the childfree can keep each other informed about news, whether it's published on-line or elsewhere, concerning the childfree lifestyle and issues. List of links to articles about the childfree and a chat board for discussing them.
- Connect with others who are childfree via message boards and personals.
Facing The Future: People and the Planet
- A US-based educational not-for-profit corporation located in Washington State founded with the specific purpose of educating young people about the tremendous pressures rapid population growth exerts on natural, social and economic systems.
Global Ecovillage Network (GEN)
- A grassroots non-profit organization that links together ecovillages and related projects around the world. GEN promotes and supports models of sustainable living globally, in order to inspire and encourage the creation of more viable lifestyles on this Earth.
How to Change Your Spending Habits - Patricia Horn
- A crisis of perception among Americans about their standard of living has led them to become the world's worst overconsumers. Yet they don't realize it, or realize the harm of overconsuming on the environment. By world standards, Americans live in luxury, yet few consider themselves wealthy. ...Simple living and frugality will not create a decades long party, or by itself save the earth or rescue American society. Our society is also driven by the actions of governments and corporations, and how we live our lives is unfortunately largely dependent on our workplaces. The simple living movement is only a step individuals can take. It is not a substitute for movements of people collectively organized to uproot and change what causes the problems in the first place.
Journal Of Voluntary Simplicity -- Simple Living
- A quarterly publication that inspires and supports people to simplify their lives. Includes first-hand stories, articles and networking opportunities.
The KZPG Overpopulation News Network
- The KZPG Overpopulation News Network. KZPG has the world's most comprehensive set of email lists, most extensive web site, and most advanced discussion forums dedicated to stopping population growth. Activists, professionals and others meet to share news, discuss ideas, and work out common goals and strategies to stop population growth, (with hope of someday reducing overall population levels.) - We're volunteer run, subscriptions are free, and your participation is welcome.
Living Lightly on the Earth
- Our goal is to peel off the ingrained layers of this culture to show you how you lose, personally, more than your money, the more material goods you consume. How would you know, for instance, if not just your country, but your lifestyle as well, were OVER-developed? Living lightly is based on an assumption that every human being has a right to an equal share of physical space on this planet, purely by virtue of being human. What follows from this is the motivation to consume only what is one's share, as a citizen in equal standing with all on the planet.
- Published since 1935, this is the primary reference tool to the world's population literature. It presents an annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other materials on population topics. The Index is provided free of charge on the Web as a public service, thanks to financial support from NICHD.
Seeds of Simplicity
- A program of the Center for Religion, Ethics and Social Policy at Cornell University. Organizing & Educating for Voluntary Simplicity: Tools for Children, Adults & Community, Seeds of Simplicity is a national, nonprofit membership organization working to help mainstream and symbolize voluntary simplicity as an authentic social and environmental issue.
- Cecile Andrews' description of the basics of Voluntary Simplicity.
ULS Report, Current & Past Issues (1994-2000)
- The ULS Report, a bi-monthly newsletter created to help people Use Less Stuff by conserving resources and reducing waste.
Voluntary Simplicity Overview
- Article style page about voluntary simplicity and why it is gaining acceptance.
Voluntary Simplicity Reader's List
- There are a number of books that have helped us clarify our own thinking on the subject. Clay and Judy recommend going to your local library and borrowing these books.
The Worldwatch Institute
- The Worldwatch Institute is dedicated to fostering the evolution of an environmentally sustainable society--one in which human needs are met in ways that do not threaten the health of the natural environment or the prospects of future generations. The Institute seeks to achieve this goal through the conduct of inter-disciplinary non-partisan research on emerging global environmental issues, the results of which are widely disseminated throughout the world.
Usenet talk.euthanasia -
CoE Commandment -- Population and Consumption Reduction
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:23:23 UTC -