become an editor
the entire directory
only in Writers_Resources/Young_Writers
Kids and Teens: Arts: Creative Writing
Kids and Teens: School Time: English
- Children aged 5-11 will find this page very useful in jumpstarting their creativity. A number of ideas which can be used as a stimulus for creative writing lessons.
- A national news agency, where young people aged 8-18 produce articles on issues that are important to them but of interest to everyone.
Kids on the Net
- A place where kids can post book reviews and opinion pieces, participate in interactive stories, and write cyberpoetry.
Millennium Philcon Teen Conference
- Archive from the conference, which had a science fiction and fantasy focus for young writers.
- An online magazine by young authors and writers that has references for publishing in print materials.
Teen Writer Coffee Shop
- For any teen who likes to write. Post your work, get help when you've got writers' block, or just hangout, relax and read others' work.
- This is for any writing teens to share their writing with other people and talk about what they like.
Teen Writers Network
- Place to see or show-off other teen writers work. A Yahoo Club.
The Teenage Writers Club
- A community for teens who write and want to share tips and critiques. (Yahoo group)
- TeenLit.com is dedicated to publishing teen writing, as well as book reviews by teenagers. Teachers and parents of adolescents will find useful information. Teen and teacher discussions, author home pages, and more
Young Authors Workshop
- Children in grades 4 to 7 are taken through the writing process in a step-by-step fashion, beginning with how to find ideas for stories and continuing through finding online markets for publishing those stories.
- UK magazine which encourages submissions from children. Features book reviews, published competition winners and story of the week.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 13:15:05 UTC -