become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grammar/Humor
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks
- A moderated blog with user-submitted pictures of quotation marks used improperly, with humorous commentary.
- Details public misuse of the apostrophe, with photos and commentary.
- A handful of essays on grammar meant to be informative and funny.
Gallery of ''Misused'' Quotation Marks
- They're quotation marks, and they turn up in the strangest of places.
The Grammar Vandal
- The chronicles of a woman who corrects the grammar of public signs in Boston with a permanent marker, and makes other observations about grammar.
Is “invite” a noun?
- Inviting the reader to answer “~Nope~”.
spEak You're bRanes
- Analyzes actual quotes from the BBC "Have Your Say" site.
Word Police Academy
- Word Police entrance exam, and how to make a grammar citation for crimes against the language, from The Atlantic.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2010 at 2:43:42 UTC -