the entire directory
only in Writers_Resources/Organizations
Open Directory - Arts: Writers Resources: Organizations
News: Journalism: Organizations
This category in other languages:
6' Ferrets Writers' Group
- Provides tips for those interested in setting up groups, as well as ideas for exercises and events for existing groups.
Cat Writers' Association, Inc.
- An organization of professionals writing, publishing and broadcasting about cats. A newsletter, MEOW, is published quarterly and available to members only.
Fellowship of Authors and Artists
- To promote and encourage the use of writing and all art forms as a means of therapy and self-healing.
International Black Writers' and Artists
- Primarily oriented toward membership, but includes links, references, and newsletter.
- Worldwide association of writers. Exists to promote friend- ship and intellectual co-operation among writers everywhere, to fight for freedom of expression and represent the conscience of world literature.
Media Guilds International
- An umbrella organization for broadcast and non-broadcast media people, Literati World Writers is a major peer group that networking and involvement in charity events.
Public Safety Writer’s Association
- Offers both new and experienced writers the chance to meet at an annual conference, network through the organization’s website and newsletter and compete in an annual writing competition.
SWET: Society of Writers, Editors & Translators
- Membership is defined less by occupation than by a desire to share experience, information, and expertise involving English writing and publishing. Based in Tokyo, Japan.
Story Circle Network
- Non-profit organization comprised of women who want to explore and share personal stories. Includes a calendar of events, information about contests, FAQ, and mailing lists.
Teachers & Writers OnLine
- A nonprofit organization founded by a group of writers and educators who believed that writers could make a contribution to the teaching of writing.
The Amateur Writers Guild
- A place to meet fellow writers, chat, post your work, and read others. Includes a message board and java chat.
- An online writer's group for new writers of colour. A place to share work, thoughts and ideas, and to access writer's resources.
- Free site for writers who wish to start or join a private critique group. Along with our critique forums, they offer links to other writing sites and reviews.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 4, 2010 1:15:10 AM EDT -