the entire directory
only in Writers_Resources/Organizations
News: Journalism: Organizations
This category in other languages:
6' Ferrets Writers' Group
- Provides tips for those interested in setting up groups, as well as ideas for exercises and events for existing groups.
The Amateur Writers Guild
- A place to meet fellow writers, chat, post your work, and read others. Includes a message board and java chat.
Cat Writers' Association, Inc.
- An organization of professionals writing, publishing and broadcasting about cats. A newsletter, MEOW, is published quarterly and available to members only.
Fellowship of Authors and Artists
- To promote and encourage the use of writing and all art forms as a means of therapy and self-healing.
International Black Writers' and Artists
- Primarily oriented toward membership, but includes links, references, and newsletter.
International Thriller Writers, Inc.
- Information and news about reading, writing and publishing thrillers from an honorary society of authors, fiction and nonfiction, who write books classified as “thrillers,” inclujding murder mystery, detective, suspense, horror, supernatural, action, espionage, true crime, war, and adventure.
The Latino Author
- Creating a resource for Latino authors.
Media Guilds International
- An umbrella organization for broadcast and non-broadcast media people, Literati World Writers is a major peer group that networking and involvement in charity events.
- A worldwide association, with a membership of prominent literary writers and editors. As a major voice of the literary community, the organization seeks to defend the freedom of expression wherever it may be threatened, and promote and encourage the recognition and reading of contemporary literature. Includes links to chapters internationally, charter, history and blog. London, United Kingdom.
Public Safety Writer’s Association
- Offers both new and experienced writers the chance to meet at an annual conference, network through the organization’s website and newsletter and compete in an annual writing competition.
Story Circle Network
- Non-profit organization comprised of women who want to explore and share personal stories. Includes a calendar of events, information about contests, FAQ, and mailing lists.
SWET: Society of Writers, Editors & Translators
- Membership is defined less by occupation than by a desire to share experience, information, and expertise involving English writing and publishing. Based in Tokyo, Japan.
Teachers & Writers OnLine
- A nonprofit organization founded by a group of writers and educators who believed that writers could make a contribution to the teaching of writing.
- An online writer's group for new writers of colour. A place to share work, thoughts and ideas, and to access writer's resources.
- Free site for writers who wish to start or join a private critique group. Along with our critique forums, they offer links to other writing sites and reviews.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2015 at 11:20:48 UTC -