become an editor
the entire directory
only in Writers_Resources/Online_Communities
Open Directory - Arts: Writers Resources: Online Communities
Arts: Online Writing
Arts: Writers Resources: Chats and Forums
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Online Communities
- A community that helps authors launch their books and careers. Includes author directory, publishers and editing, critique and cover designers.
Backspace: The Writers Place
- An international online writers organization. Offers discussion forums, an online guest speaker program and articles.
- Offers writers the ability to be accepted as members of a global community that represents "The Voice of Women on the Web. " Both men and women may be editors here.
- A creative writing site based in the United Kingdom. Meet other writers, review their work, submit your own and receive reviews. Contains information on writing competitions.
- A free online writing community with collaboration tools.
- A free collaborative writing workshop for all genres.
- A community to share writing, connect with other readers, and discover new stories and authors.
Forward Motion for Writers
- Articles, workshops, free writers' community, publication how-to's and discussions, free e-books and bi-monthly e-zine. From full-time novelist Holly Lisle.
- A guide that is added to, updated and revised by the people who use it, founded in 1999 by Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy author Douglas Adams.
- Offers a lifetime membership that gives access to a writers' bookshop, forum and writing, word processing and computer help.
- A community for reading, writing and discussing stories written by members. Download movellas as ebooks, free.
- A magazine and community of bloggers, writers and artists who join to read, write, share their work and play.
- A community of poets and friends. Post poems, stories, recipes, and books. Give and receive helpful comments, and enter and create contests.
- Create, publish and share your writing, collaborate with other authors, and connect with readers.
- Peer group for authors offering critiques and reviews of their work.
Scrawl: The Writer's Asylum
- Provides writing workshops, story critiques, publication and support information, weekly flash fiction workshops, e-zine publication, and discussion forums.
- An online writing group and writing workshop. Members can give critiques and feedback, join interest groups, post in forums and enter contests. Offers free and paid membership plans.
Something to Think About
- A forum where writers can post submissions for review. All writing genres are considered. Mobile friendly.
- Private community where writers post their work to receive feedback from other writers and readers.
- A writing community dedicated to help writers share their work. Includes a forum and original writing by members.
- Tropes are devices and conventions that a writer can reasonably rely on as being present in the audience members' minds and expectations. This wiki is a catalog of the tricks of the trade for writing fiction. Includes most media.
- A community where members may post short stories, poems, novel extracts and non-fiction articles for peer review and participate in forums.
- A writing community based in the United Kingdom, with tips, forum and writing courses.
- Creative writing community for writers and poets. Share poems and short-stories.
- An online community for writers. Create your own author profile, post your writing, get reviews, join writing groups, and befriend other authors.
- An online community dedicated to fostering writing skills. With a membership anyone may read, write, rate, and review works. Free and paid options.
- Create writing, read, rate and critique others and get help and advice from other members. Free and paid memberships.
- Writing community provides details of activities including featured articles and resources, joining and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 7, 2013 11:18:53 PM EST -