the entire directory
only in Non-Fiction/Technical_Writing
Arts: Illustration: Specialized: Technical and Infographics
Business: Business Services: Communications: Writing and Editing: Technical
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Academic and Technical
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages
Computers: Desktop Publishing
Reference: Education: Distance Learning
This category in other languages:
TECHWR-L - Technical Writing Archives
- A searchable resource for the technical writing community, with a collection of tips, tricks and ideas from the TECHWR-L email mailing list and magazine.
Allyn & Bacon's TechCommunity
- Resources for teachers as well as information about the publisher's line of books.
Building Enhanced HTML Help with DHTML and CSS
- Companion site to book by Jeannine M. E. Klien contains overview of HTML, HTML Help, DHTML, and CSS along with links to help authoring resources and demo versions of help authoring tools.
- Resources for people who want to become technical writers and for people who want or need to hire them. Includes detailed articles.
EServer Technical Communication Library
- Offers links to articles, online resources, journals, professional organizations and materials of importance to the field.
Exploring Technical Communication
- A 30-minute streaming documentary about the field of technical communication, including documentation writing, usability testing, project management, user interface design and rhetorical theory.
- Devoted to online help and hypertext development. Offers tutorials and articles, primarily about RoboHelp and Captivate.
Man, Machine and Technical Communication
- A study the needs that companies have in organizing their technical communication, what type of equipment is needed and how this equipment can be developed to optimize human-computer interaction
Webster TechWriters Inc.
- Learn more about technical writing. Contribute to an online community of technical writers. Staffing services and placement agency for technical writers provided.
Writing Advice for Students
- Advice on citation style, document presentation, common mistakes, and useful software tools.
Writing Technical Articles
- Notes which apply to technical papers in computer science and electrical engineering, with emphasis on papers in systems and networks.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 8:45:05 UTC -