become an editor
the entire directory
only in Researching/Citation_Guides
Open Directory - Arts: Writers Resources: Non-Fiction: Researching: Citation Guides
Arts: Writers Resources: Style Guides
Kids and Teens: School Time: English: Writing: Citation Resources
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Bibliographic Utilities
APA Reference Style
- Detailed assistance on APA formatting including many examples and exercises.
- Official American Psychological Association site includes frequently asked questions, guidelines for electronic media citations and spelling and ordering information.
- Personal list from Alan Bailin, Instructional Design and Support Specialist at the Newman Library, Baruch College.
- A free tool that will generate the citation entries by using the proper MLA or APA format.
Citing Electronic Information in History Papers
- Guide to citing electronic information written by Maurice Crouse.
Dr. Abel Scribe's Guides to Style & Documentation
- Free guides to APA, ASA, CBE, Chicago-Turabian, and MLA show how to document and format college research papers.
- Automatically formats, alphabetize, and prints bibliographies for free.
How to Cite Electronic Documents
- Recommendations for using the APA, MLA, and Chicago styles.
Internet Citation Guides
- Web-based bibliography of citation styles, including APA (American Psychological Association), CBE (Council of Biology Editors), Chicago, MLA (Modern Language Association), Turabian, APSA, and NLM.
Karla's Guide to Citation Guides
- Annotated collection of links to the best citation guides on the Internet, especially citation from the Internet. APA, Chicago, MLA, CBE, and legal citation.
- The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material, and we provide these as a free service of the Writing Lab at Purdue.
Using MLA Formatting
- A guide from Purdue University on using MLA guidelines in research papers, and citing all sources from a single book to government documents.
WTAMU Cornette Library: Citing Internet Resources
- Provides links to citation instruction on the World Wide Web.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2013 at 22:44:39 UTC -