become an editor
the entire directory
only in Non-Fiction/Researching
Arts: Writers Resources: Research
Reference: Education: How to Study: Postgraduate Research
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Academic Papers
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Study Assistance
- Provides academic writing resources for undergraduate and graduate students. Features free essays and articles on research writing.
Diana Hacker: Research and Documentation Online
- Guidelines and annotated lists of print and online resources for findings and documenting sources in a variety of different fields. Includes sample papers and a glossary of research terms.
- Instruction for using Internet resources: Web searching, creating Web pages, and links to other ways to find information provided via the Internet. From the Teaching Library at UC Berkeley.
IPL Teenspace: A+ Research and Writing
- Resources for college and high school students, including a step by step guide for researching and writing a paper. From the Internet Public Library.
Reading, Researching, and Writing for History
- How to read primary and secondary sources and write a history paper.
The UVic Writer's Guide
- How to plan, organize and write essays. Includes useful tips on exam essay writing. (December 16, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2014 at 6:54:12 UTC -