become an editor
the entire directory
only in Non-Fiction/Letter_Writing
Arts: Visual Arts: Calligraphy
Arts: Visual Arts: Mail Art and Artistamps
Recreation: Collecting: Postcards
Society: People: Pen Pals
Letter Writers Alliance
- Dedicated to preserving the art of letter writing and to carry on the cultural tradition of mailing a letter.
- What to say and what to avoid saying when writing a proper condolence letter.
Eight or Nine Wise Words About Letter Writing
- How to begin, go on with and end a letter. By Charles Dodgson.
Everyday Should be a Red Letter Day
- A zine which focuses on letter writing, mail art and related topics.
Flickr: Letter's lives
- A group on Flickr who exchange letters and take photos of the letters before mailing and after receiving them. Showcasing their creativity.
Hand Drawn Map Association
- An ongoing archive of maps and other diagrams created by hand.
- Showcase things in handwriting, but also on handwriting. Old letters, dated postcards alongside new studies and typed stories.
- International Correspondence Writing Month is each February.
Just Write Letters
- Offers links on topics such as letter writing etiquette, mail art and stamps.
The Letter Exchange
- A magazine for letter writers. Also penpals.
The Missive Maven
- A letter-writing blog about old-fashioned postal paper mail and all of its varied accessories.
A Month of Letters
- In the month of February, mail at least one item through the post every day the challenge runs. Started in 2010 by Mary Robinette Kowal.
Thank You Notes and Cards
- Christy Murphy gives wording for personal and business thank you cards and notes.
Viva Snail Mail
- The art and craft of paper correspondence.
Write a Letter
- Dedicated to encourage and preserve the art of the handwritten letter.
9 Reasons Not To Abandon The Art Of The Handwritten Letter
- Article from Alena Hall at the Huffington Post. (November 01, 2015)
When Was the Last Time You Wrote Someone a Hand Written Note?
- Posted to The Good Men Project by Ramon B Nuez Jr. (July 11, 2015)
How To Write Letters: A Vintage Guide to the Lost Art of Epistolary Etiquette from 1876
- Article by Maria Popova. (December 21, 2012)
The Art of Letter Writing -The Art of Manliness
- An overview of letter writing. Includes information from Hills Manual of Social and Business Forms, 1821. (April 16, 2009)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2016 at 3:30:54 UTC -