become an editor
the entire directory
only in Non-Fiction/Copywriting
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Public Relations: Copywriters
Before & After Makeovers
- Learn advanced copywriting skills free by studying 8 before-and-after makeovers of a Web page, sales letter, brochure, media release, seminar flyer, self-introductions, partnership proposal and business bios.
- Modern marketing strategies for copywrters and businesses.
Copywriting Basics 101
- A starter resource site for budding copywriters.
- Tips and information about writing copy that sells.
- Articles, news, contacts and chat for PR professionals.
- Nick Usborne's newsletter, addressing the needs and interests of online copywriters, content writers and others responsible for writing Web pages, newsletters and emails.
How to Write Persuasive Advertisements
- Overview of persuasion in copywriting, marketing, and sales. Includes "power words" and insights into the psychology of advertising.
- Online copywriting articles and tips to help improve online customer experience. From Nick Usborne, author, speaker, and customer experience consultant.
- A guide to writing effective sales copy specifically for the Internet audience.
- Article defining the word, and how professionals are engaged when fulfilling this task.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2014 at 12:54:04 UTC -