become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Elizabethan
Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Costumes: Period: Medieval and Renaissance
The Childhood and Education of William Shakespeare
- Provides details of the petty school, grammar school and the Tudor alphabet used during the Elizabethan era.
Del's Dance Book
- 15th and 16th century dances for England, Italy, and France.
Elizabethan Card Games
- An overview and history of the games One and Thirty, Bone-ace, and Ruff and Honors.
- Description of the Art of Defence during the Elizabethan Period, the early 16th and 17th Centuries. Links to training materials and online manuals.
The Galileo Project
- A collection of detailed biographies of persons in science and Christianity, including scientific institutions and inventions, 1450 to 1700. Includes portraits.
- Provides background details of language, dress, customs and activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 27, 2013 at 2:32:10 UTC -