become an editor
the entire directory
only in Writers_Resources/Events
Open Directory - Arts: Writers Resources: Events
Arts: Literature: Festivals
Annual Writers Institute
- An annual two day summer conference for fiction and nonfiction writers. Held on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.
Backspace Writers Conference
- Annual conference for the Backspace writers community, offering a meeting place for writers in all genres, editors and publishers.
Bear River Writers' Conference
- Four days of intensive workshops, talks, and readings in Northern Michigan's Hemingway Country. Sponsored by the University of Michigan.
Book Expo America
- Formerly known as the American Booksellers Association Convention and Trade Exhibit. An event serving the book market.
Columbus Writers Conference
- The annual conference presents an exciting range of fiction and nonfiction topics presented by writers, editors, and agents.
- Portal for the European Interactive Publishing Conference. To discuss publishing strategies. Workshops, expeditions and awards.
Frankfurt Book Fair
- This year's Frankfurt Book Fair will take place from 9 - 14 October 2002.
- Literary festival held in Lismore, Co. Waterford, Ireland on the theme of travel writing.
National Novel Writing Month
- NaNoWriMo is an annual (November) novel writing project that brings together professional and amateur writers from all over the world.
North Carolina Literary Festival
- A spring event with a goal to promote reading and writing and to spotlight the literature of the American South, especially North Carolina.
Prague Writers' Festival
- Official site, featuring video clips and details about the program, author profiles, interviews, and a history.
Queens Book Fair
- An annual book fair held in New York City, USA. Geared to book distribution.
Santa Fe Workshops and Tours
- Topics include memoirs, desktop publishing, spirituality in fiction, with published authors. Residential and 1-day workshops held in Santa Fe, N.M.
Shaw Guide to Writers Conferences and Workshops
- Descriptions of writing conferences, seminars and workshops worldwide. Searchable by location and specialty. Includes calendar of upcoming programs.
Southern California Writers' Conference
- 14th annual conference: Presidents' Day Weekend, Feb 18-21, 2000.
- A multidisciplinary wealth of information on all aspects of story. Conference on the art, science and application of story. Based in the US.
- Monthly conference report finds and rates workshops and conferences where writers meet editors and agents. New, reviews, and interviews for publishing community.
- Focused for the Christian market, this annual conference offers classes for beginners through professionals, meetings with editors, manuscript evaluations and a tour of a publishing house. Faculty is mostly editors.
Writing Immersion Retreats
- Offers creative writing, yoga and painting retreats and intensives that take place in Italy, Bali and the Caribbean. Includes dates, testimonials, FAQ and sample schedule.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:23:17 PM EST -