become an editor
the entire directory
only in Children's_Writing/Organizations
Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators
Arts: Writers Resources: Organizations
Canadian Children's Book Centre
- A national, non-profit organization to promote and encourage the reading, writing and illustrating of Canadian children's books by supporting the Canadian children's publishing industry.
Canadian Society of Children's Authors, Illustrators, and Performers
- A national, professional group for people in the field of children's culture. Supports and promotes children's literature through newsletters, workshops, meetings and other information programs.
Children's Book Council
- A non-profit trade association of children's book publishers and producers of related materials pertaining to children's books and literature.
Children's Writers & Illustrators of British Columbia Society
- News, events and articles from CWILL BC Society's blog.
Children's Writers and Illustrators of British Columbia
- Cooperative organization of published writers and illustrators. Lists news, events, and membership benefits. Canada.
The National Writing for Children Center
- Resource for those interested in writing for children. Includes interviews, podcasts and articles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2016 at 5:19:01 UTC -