the entire directory
only in Writers_Resources/Book_Writing
Business: Business Services: Communications: Writing and Editing: Writing
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Books
Author-Created vs. Third-Party Professional Indexes
- Essay regarding the advantages and disadvantages of indexes developed by the authors themselves. Written by Seth Maislin, indexer and information architect.
Book Writing Help
- Tips for writing your book.
- Content includes timely book industry news, features, reviews, original fiction, guides to literary events, author interviews, thousands of annotated links to book-related sites.
How to Write a Book Proposal
- Offers sample book proposals and a book on getting published.
How to Write a Book with JoJaffa
- How any one can write a book for fun and profit. How to stimulate the ideas, internet resources and ideas to inspire you to start writing.
Musik Therapie: Novel Writing Guide
- The elements of story telling.
- British page with links to other interesting sites, discussion groups, research material, and advice for troubleshooting with publishers and agents.
- Dedicated to serving the needs of multi-published writers of popular fiction.
- Keeps track of fiction writing on blogs, (also known as blooks). Features news coverage, writing techniques and occasional reviews.
Persist and Publish Writing Group
- This group is for novel writers. We assume that you are a serious writer aiming for commercial publication.
Publish a Book
- Explains how the publishing industry works, how to prepare a proposal, all about agents (including finding, contacting, and choosing the right agent), and when to sign a contract.
Right Reading: How to Get a Book Published
- Ten steps to getting your manuscript published, from a veteran editor and book publisher.
William Cane: Book Proposals
- This site offers free help to writers who are working on a book proposal.
Write A Book
- A guide for new authors by O'Reilly, outlined like a book itself. Includes a variety of information on book writing.
Write To Win
- Articles on book writing, publishing and marketing.
- Community where writing and publishing expertise is shared between members. Benefits include personal webmail addresses, free initial assessment of projects and guaranteed platforms for work and comment.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 13:54:08 UTC -