become an editor
the entire directory
only in Folk_Art/Artists
- Outsider artist Joe Coleman shares his history and artwork.
Davis, Ginia A.
- Nature's sculpture and paintings. No files or chisels used. The natural formation of the rock inspires the paintings.
- Story of the artist's life, told in his paintings.
Gibson, Sybil (1908-1995)
- Collection of art and letters written by Sybil Gibson.
Grabman, Marie-Helene L.
- Swiss-German traditional cut paper art, called "Scherenschnitte" (scissor-cutting art).
- Nova Scotia folk artist Clyde Henneberry, features local and historic artwork.
Howell, Richard M.
- Wood Sculptor Richard Morgan Howell's gallery of Oceanic wood carvings, and an overview of his fishery consulting business.
Hunt, Peter - Peasant Village
- Life and art of Cape Cod folk artist Peter Hunt of Provincetown.
Jones, S. D. - Folk Art in Bottles
- Features constructions or scenes assembled inside 'whimsey' bottles.
- Distinctive works of fine art with simple themes, featuring children, landscapes, and recognizable features from the Canadian prairies.
- Lamar Sorrento, Memphis, TN. Self-taught folk artist/painter, who focuses on music and musicians.
- This is the official web site of Gerard F. LeBlanc, offering information about the artist, and an online gallery of his work.
Lerner, Frank and Kathleen
- The Art of Frank and Kathleen Lerner. Kathleen is a colcha artist and Frank stains glass.
Leslie Ann Black
- Hand painted, whimsical folk art.
- Artist's Frank McDonough rendition of merging toys, paint and fun small items with printer drawers.
Murray, Yvonne - The Purple Cow Art Gallery
- An artist living in Nova Scotia, Canada painting scenes of rural living and farm life in oil.
Naive World of Fred Breebaart
- Life and work of Fred Breebaart, a Dutch artist who specializes in miniature naive paintings.
Raleigh, Michael - Words and Pictures
- Self-taught artist Michael Raleigh creates paintings and mixed-media works that tell the stories of mask wearers, ghosts, and lost children trying to found their way home.
- Picture stories carved in wood.
- Images in oil by John Donald Swinton.
Wilson, Nancy G.
- Original folkart created in antique materials, including dolls, wood carvings, decoys, trains, primitive, and americana items. Custom designs, list of shows, and photos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2014 at 6:15:05 UTC -