the entire directory
only in Sculpture/Sculptors
Sand and Ice
Arts: Visual Arts: Galleries: Virtual: Sculpture
Arts: Visual Arts: Sculpture: History: Sculptors
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Visual Arts: Artists: Sculptors
Shopping: Visual Arts: Sculpture: Sculptors
This category in other languages:
- Figurative work and portrait busts, in clay, porcelain and cast bronze.
Arend, Lucien den
- Shows sculpture and other artworks placed on and/or around roundabouts, and traffic circles.
- French sculptor, President of the French National Society of Fine Arts. Works include busts, figures, and monuments.
Azizyar, Abdul Sharif
- Biography of this Afghan artist now living in the Netherlands, gallery of his realistic sculptures and presentation of his son Ahmad.
- A range of sculptural works by the Californian artist from monumental public works to gallery pieces in a diversity of media.
- Small scale figurative work in bronze, fibreglass and terracotta. [English and Italian]
Bechtel, Lawrence Reid
- All forms of sculpture, including commissions, figurative, busts, portraits, carvings and castings.
- Figurative work, portraiture and furnishings in wood and stone in a contemporary or period style.
- Romanian artist living in Vancouver. Figurative work in bronze marble and fiber glass including some portraiture and religious commissions.
- Classically-rendered sculptures of humans and animals ranging in size from monumental to miniature, in bronze, ceramic, welded steel, wood, stone, resin, cast iron, plaster, and cement.
- Official website of sculptor Robert Berks featuring his public collections, a photographic gallery, several videos.
- Black walnut and bronze abstract and figurative sculptures. Some of them are available for purchase.
- Portfolio site for Venezuelan artist's contemporary, abstract sculptures in acrylic, steel and aluminium.
- A Contemporary Sculptor from Connecticut working primarily in steel, wood and bronze.
- Based in Idaho, this sculptor uses wire mesh to create realistic, classical, male and female torsos. Features include the artist's statement, photo gallery and complete contact details.
- Metaltique: an online gallery of sculptures in steel, copper, glass, and other materials for inspiration and enjoyment.
Bungay, Angus Mark
- Something between 19th-century prosthetic devices and medieval torture implements, these leather and metal sculptures suggest bizarre practices of a painful kind. Images, reviews.
Cameron, Clarence P.
- Owl sculptures in soapstone, bronze, pewter, and copper. (Uses Quicktime plug-in).
- Australian born artist living in Canada creates super realist portraits in a variety of materials.
- Produces contemporary sculptures using permanent materials. Examples of award sculptures, hanging sculptures, and sculpture in metal or glass.
- Pictures and short movies of mechanical sculpture, created from steel, wood and found objects. The work ranges from whimsical animals to installation projects based on landscapes.
- Saskatchewan artist makes clay and bronze sculptures with humor and passion, inspired by his love of gardening.
- Italian artist presents his sculpture in vetrorsina (fiberglass). Includes biography, contact information and photographs. [Text in Italian, French and English]
- Presents a collection of light sculptures for gardens, outdoor, and indoor decoration.
- Features bronze portraiture and figure studies, monumental works in plastics, and environmental installations in concrete.
- Concrete landscape pieces made to look like wood (faux bois), including furniture, folk art, and bird baths.
- Exhibits her figural sculpture in soapstone and alabaster, with some bronzes. Includes resume.
Darovskikh, Jane C.
- Figurative sculptures in bronze, leather, and stone, focused on Nordic mythology.
De Reggi, Emanuele
- The Italian artist presents his work in bronze, terracotta and stone.
- Tribute to the artist; biography, works, and information about plans for a memorial.
- Working with the fragmented form, this California sculptor's subject matter ranges from the figure to Biblical allegory, from abstract to narrative.
- A selection of work in a variety of styles from stylized, figurative to abstract and some public commissions. British Columbia based artist.
- Creates abstract sculpture for public and private settings, in materials such as granite and bronze. He often creates environments, which include sculpture and landscape elements, where the work is site specific.
- Wildlife and western artist displays life-like sculpture in bronze, and alabaster.
- Sculpture in stone, steel, concrete, including contemporary modern public artwork and smaller works for private collections.
- Illumination of the human condition through sculptures of the often off-beat world, in bronze, cast resin and a variety of materials.
- Connecticut sculptor creates sculptural art for businesses, public spaces, home and garden.
- Abstract sculpture of intimate and monumental scale in stone and bronze expressing energy and buoyant motion.
- Sculpture in stone, wood, metal and castable composites.
- Artists Peter Fels and Phoebe Palmer show metal sculpture, functional art, figurative painting, laser prints and notecards.
- Eclectic sculpture inspired by the mysticism of ancient rites and cultures.
- Figurative works in a variety of media.
- Figurative and abstract sculptures in stone, wood, bronze, resin, and clay. [French and English]
- Architectural scale public art, small contemplative steel and wood sculptures.
- Italian sculptor of monumental, life-size and smaller figures in terracotta, bronze, fiberglass, concrete. Images of his sculptures, biography, commentary and exhibition calendar.
- Contemporary Israeli artist and creator of hand painted, indoor and outdoor sculptures. Includes photo galleries, biography, contact information and press.
Glover, Aprille Best
- Exhibits figurative and abstract sculpture, that spans from stone and bronze objects, to site specific installations.
- Exhibition of abstract, dynamic, carvings in various types of stone, such as granite, quartz, and marble, as well as in wood and metal. Artist living in Canada.
Gould, Geri Jimenez
- Creates original bas-relief sculpture portraits for medals, coins, and plaques.
- Presenting bronze, wood, and marble sculptures, featuring civil war, native people, and aquatic themes.
- Figurative and thematic sculptures in bronze, gesso-duro and stone in both three-dimensional and bas-relief configurations.
- Official website for this bronze and acrylic sculptor most noted for his Three Soldiers statue at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington DC.
Hart, George W.
- Geometric sculptures displaying the beauty of mathematical forms in various media.
Hegyi, Béla S.
- Figurative and contemporary work in stone and metal by a Hungarian sculptor and restorer.
- UK sculptor creates representational human figures in painted bronze for urban environments.
- A process artist who works internationally on art, commissions, projects expositions and lectures. Belgium.
- Animals, portraits and figurative works; in stone and wood, modelled in wax and clay, cast in bronze, glass, plaster and polyester resin, and welded steel and copper.
- Romanian sculptor working in stone, bronze and wood. Biography and cyber-gallery with link to a separate sales site.
- Bronze, stone, wood and mixed media sculptures and installations.
- Sculpture in various media and drawings by this artist from Maryland. Jameson's art is an interpretation of the American landscape.
- Atlanta, Georgia artist presents her stone, wood, and bronze figurative sculptures, from life-size, to pedestal.
- Abstract art through wood, neon, and acrylics.
- Figurative sculpture predominantly with clay and plaster, hand built and mould techniques used, combined with mixed media elements. Female forms and relief structures have classical and art historical influences.
- London artist makes kinetic and conceptual works with a humorous edge.
- Offers biography, poems and sculptures at the Hamilton Gallery.
- Danish sculptor displays quirky figurative sculpture in bronze, stone and stainless steel.
- Realistically depicted and anatomically observed figures, animals and portraits in bronze and cast resin.
- Contemporary sculpture incorporating abstract forms and human figures in a variety of media.
- Image gallery of his works in marble, limestone, wood, and mixed media.
- Austrian sculptor in bronze and iron. Gallery, biography. Text in English and German.
Krey, Paulina Martin de
- Exhibition of figurative and portrait sculptures, created in metal and stone.
- Sculptor and video artist works in steel, bronze and clay, and holds a summer art camp on Martha's Vineyard.
Lee, Won H
- A Toronto-based sculptor and painter. Born in Korea and trained in fine arts in the United States and Canada, his work has been shown and commissioned in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- A collection of abstract mixed media sculptures, mosaics, and wood-carvings.
- The French sculptor presents his works and last exhibitions. Site in English, Spanish and French.
- A gallery of figures and portraits, created mostly in bronze, and plaster.
- West Virginia artist specializes in bas relief portrait sculpture for the monument industry. Catalog of portraits and details of a 9/11 firefighters memorial for Coney Island.
- Inspiration from prehistoric art, anthropomorphic sculptures and functional objects based on human form. Working in a variety of materials including bronze, stone and wood, combining modern and traditional techniques.
- Figurative, liturgical and portrait sculpture in upstate New York. Other services include consulting, design, three-dimensional scenery and props.
- Kinetic sculptures, rickshaws, portraits, and other works. Includes artists education, training, and major exhibitions.
- Birds, murals, trophies, and non-figurative sculptures, in various materials. In English and French.
- Displays stylized figurative, and abstract sculptures, done in various media.
McConnell, Matt and Mac Farrior
- A portfolio of sculpture, lighting, furniture, and custom public, commercial, and residential installations using concrete, steel, fiberglass, and other materials.
- Carvings in colorful natural rhyolite quarried in the American south-west, wood sculpture and pop-surrealist sculpture.
- The artwork ranges from abstract, decorative sculptures to symbolic pieces dealing with psychological and anthropological themes.
Mcleod, Aden & Karena
- Portraits and life size figurative sculpture in clay and bronze.
- Specializes in sculpture used for filming special, and digital movie effects.
- Artist whose work is inspired by the pre-Raphaelites and the Art Nouveau movement. Find exhibitions and past works.
- Figurative works in bronze, marble, stone and terra cotta; commissions accepted.
- California based artist specializes in site specific large-scale stone and bronze sculptures. Portfolio of ceramic work done before 1982.
- Online gallery of romantic realistic sculptures in bronze and marble, specializing in figure and portraiture.
- Portrait sculpture in bronze, terracotta and concrete. She demonstrates the commission and bronze process and shares marketing tips for artist, gathered from her lectures.
Moreno, Rafael F. (Falo)
- This Spanish-born Canadian artist produces sculptures based in the beauty of geometry. CV and gallery.
- Public and garden sculpture, general sculpture, giftware, portraiture, figurative works.
- Camus, Inc.; large scale installation works in a variety of stone, woods and metals, exhibited throughout North American and Europe.
Neil, T.J., Sr. and T.J. Jr.
- Father and son team together to create concrete sculpture for private property, business and pool or fountain areas from their Florida based studio. Features include Photo gallery, studio profile, merchandise for sale, works in progress and contact information.
- Sculptures executed in wood, stone and bronze.
- Stylized figurative and abstract sculpture executed in marble, bronze, steel and copper by a German artist.
Nurzia , Orlando
- An Italian contemporary sculptor who explores the human head in various media. Gallery. English and Italian text.
Oldenburg, Claes and Coosje van Bruggen
- Oldenburg and van Bruggen collaborate on playful sculptures: ordinary objects depicted in monumental scale. Biographies, past and current projects, gallery.
- This British sculptor works in mixed media, mainly terracotta and ciment fondu. Biography, views, photographs.
- Canadian super-realist sculpture.
Perry, Charles O.
- Artist and sculptor. Biography, and list of lectures, publications, shows, and awards. Photos.
- Californian artist and instructor shows examples of his monumental figurative works, glass sculpture and mixed media reliquaries.
Pratt, Frances G.
- New England sculptor specializes in site-specific commissions that convey grace and optimism through their lyrical, energetic lines.
- Figurative work in bronze and in glass. Portfolio and resume.
Reeberg, Rosita Sikking
- Features vessel and bust sculptures, rendered in ceramics and bronze. In English and Dutch.
- Figurative work in stone, terracotta, bronze and wood.
- Contemporary artworks from a Dutch female artist working with human hair.
- Showcase featuring this San Francisco artist's work, bio and information about sculpture classes at her studio.
- Sculptures in soapstone, alabaster and/or bronze of sports, birds and beasts. Biography and gallery.
- Documentation of 15 years of work in a variety of materials: cast metals, chain-link fabric, mud, photography and drawing. The sculpture is a delicate balance between the forces of nature and the power of industry.
- Representational and abstract figurative work in bronze and wood. Monumental pieces and other commissioned works.
- Large-scale public sculpture, and architectural elements, in metals, and other materials.
- Feminine forms, and abstract sculptures in bronze, wood, and stone.
- Provides Sham's resume and exhibition. Includes chronology , portfolio, images of his indoor, outdoor work, drawings and commissioned works.
- Sculptor based in Austin, Texas specializing in the human figure and portraits. His work is available in bronze and ceramic.
- Contemporary sculptor and furniture maker using metal, wood, stone and glass, small to large scale, interior and exterior.
Sithole, Lucas (1931-1994)
- South African sculptor. Gallery of his works, biography, articles, interviews.
- Large scale and pedestal sculptures in bronze, marble, stone, wood and terra cotta; in addition, examples of his ceramics and photography.
- The home page of famous Ukrainian sculptor Stelmashenko
- Stone and bronze sculpture or abstract and figurative works, also restorations.
- Established artist working in Virginia makes abstract and narrative works assembled from a diversity of materials. Some pieces are then cast in bronze or ceramics.
- British sculptress showcases figurative pieces in bronze and stone. Features include photo gallery, biography and contact e-mail.
- Ukrainian sculptor who developed the "microminiature" form.
- Sculpture, architectural elements, functional pieces and cultural commentary, in stone, bronze and wood. The artist is based in Fredericksburg, Texas. Features include photo galleries, artist's comments and contact information.
- UK-based, figurative sculptor, using clay and terracotta for casting in bronze and other media. Gallery. Photograph and brief details on the artist.
Tracy Kelly, Rosamund de
- This British artist has exhibited her bronze and ceramic portraits and figures on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Sculptural constructions in everyday materials such as drywall and cardboard. The artist is based in Toronto, Canada. Includes contact information, biography and photo galleries. [Requires Flash]
- Boulder Colorado artist Bill Tyree records pioneer Americans who were the sod busters of the prairie states.
- Shares images of his stone and bronze works. A behind-the-scene look at how the sculptures are made.
Van Lusk Studio
- Large scale, outdoor sculpture by commission in steel, iron, stone and bronze.
Varga Sculpturing Studio
- Family of sculptors available for private, public, or religious commissions, as well as church restorations. Classes are also available. Gallery of previous works with detailed information on each item.
- Food art and social comment in woolen crochet work. [German site with English texts]
- Human and animal forms realized in rich, durable materials: polished stainless steel, bronze and marble.
- Artist working in Indiana expresses himself through his carvings in wood and Indiana limestone.
- Sculptures in marble, bronze, and wood. Expressions of Judaic and Christian themes, the human dilemma, animals, mythology, and women.
- Sculpture of stones, trees, bones and other natural materials. Artwork includes stone sculpture, wood carvings, tree sculpture, bronze castings and lawn sculpture.
- This artist who has worked as an assisitant to Phillip King, shows a catalogue of his own work in a variety of materials including steel wood and ceramics.
- Totems for public sites and figurative works in copper or in wood.
- Figurative work and portraiture in cold cast bronze, recycled glass or papier mache.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2014 at 6:15:05 UTC -