become an editor
the entire directory
only in Visual_Arts/Reviews
This category in other languages:
- Electronic journal of interdisciplinary thought on contemporary cultures. Includes essays, reviews and an archive.
- Introduction to the life and work of the author, painter, poet, and art critic, Adrian Stokes.
Art Without Artifice
- Personal commentary and historical information on a number of paintings by artists including Ingres and Picasso.
- Reviews by Kou Ikeda about the work of Shunsuke Matsumoto, Toshiyuki Hasekawa, Picasso and Ryusei Kishida.
But Is It Politics?
- Flips the still-circulating question of "But is it art?" from the 70s in order to pose a new set of questions regarding cultural production's potential or effect.
- The collected articles of a London-based contemporary art critic. Organized by magazine.
- Writings on art and film; includes original reviews and catalogs essays on contemporary art.
Haber's Art Reviews
- John Haber reviews New York City art galleries and museums.
In Visible Culture
- An electronic journal for visual studies. Provides a forum for critical approaches to the production and analysis of cultural objects. Features essays and art projects.
- A reflection as well a poetry about the culture of visuality.
Sergey Volkov's and Vyacheslav Gaivoronsky's Artistic Expression
- Essay by Galina Carinova which discusses the impact of childhood in the paintings and music of the aforementioned artists.
- Reviews of contemporary art and culture. Particularly focused on London visual arts.
- Commentary and criticism about the arts in Montreal. Includes links to like-minded sites and blogs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 22:05:07 UTC -